LexusLover, I never said I fucked your Mother and Sister

dingle berry harvest time!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that AssUp with his AssUp for WTF? Or ....

Is that WTF with his AssUp for AssUp?
Is that AssUp with his AssUp for WTF? Or ....

Is that WTF with his AssUp for AssUp? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes.
it has to be yes to one of lxl's question. lol
It is yes...meaning BOTH... I hear they switch sides at homeplate.....
TryWeakly said that.

Why did you say I said it?

How about I bump this thread for a year?

Originally Posted by WTF
I did?

I don't recall...
I did?

I don't recall... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
My mother and sister confirmed they never fucked a house builder.

That's not exactly how they expressed it, but it would probably make WTF feel even more impotent and worthless, so out of a humanitarian gesture I refrained from providing the details of their rants.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2017, 06:51 AM

That's not exactly how they expressed it, but it would probably make WTF feel even more impotent and worthless, so out of a humanitarian gesture I refrained from providing the details of their rants. Originally Posted by LexusLover
TryWeakly is too chicken shit to send me his number and it appears a liar much like you as he was the one who said I fucked your mother and sister.

I've said at the time I never fucked them and I will continue to say it.

You will not admit that you confused TryWeakly saying I fucked you relatives and me saying it. I do not talk about one's relatives unless the other party brings them up. Even then I proceed with caution.

I do not like talking about people's children or any other person that has not put themselves out on the board to be made fun of.

Both you and TryWeakly have no integrity so I do not suspect you will even understand.

That's not exactly how they expressed it, but it would probably make WTF feel even more impotent and worthless, so out of a humanitarian gesture I refrained from providing the details of their rants. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF can't handle rejection. It's time for him to grow up!

Actually, past time.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2017, 07:07 AM

Actually, past time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Listen Liar....I never said I fucked you mother or sister. I didn't even know they were whores.

TryWeakly misquoted me....which confused you , which I pointed out at the time and you never acknowledged.

Now you are saying that you had to ask your Mother and Sister if they fucked me? Like there was some possibility that I may have. WTF is wrong with you? Did you ever win any fucking case in court?
Sounds like DOTY has a need to pursue his personal battles in a national forum.

He even brought his assistant DOTY.

Congratulations!
Sounds like DOTY has a need to pursue his personal battles in a national forum.

He even brought his assistant DOTY.

Congratulations! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS

Actually, past time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
problem with wtf is that he's like a moth to a flame of rejection. can't help himself when he does that.

Listen Liar....I never said I fucked you mother or sister. I didn't even know they were whores.

TryWeakly misquoted me....which confused you , which I pointed out at the time and you never acknowledged.

Now you are saying that you had to ask your Mother and Sister if they fucked me? Like there was some possibility that I may have. WTF is wrong with you? Did you ever win any fucking case in court? Originally Posted by WTF
So you are NOW saying his mother and sister are WHORES ?

Nice.......

(you could at least write a review....)
So you are NOW saying his mother and sister are WHORES ?
Nice.......
(you could at least write a review....) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I promise WTF I won't tell them he called them "whores"!

Talk about "Bitch for the Day"! He'd be on a leash on all fours!

Speaking of Bitch WTF ... he owes the "yard guys" from across the street an apology ... they arrived not long after he threatened me and I thought it was WTF and his gang of "alien workers" showing up to carry out his threat!
I promise WTF I won't tell them he called them "whores"!

Talk about "Bitch for the Day"! He'd be on a leash on all fours!

Speaking of Bitch WTF ... he owes the "yard guys" from across the street an apology ... they arrived not long after he threatened me and I thought it was WTF and his gang of "alien workers" showing up to carry out his threat! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That’s a complete and utter fabrication.

Did you report his gang of “alien workers” to the Police? Did you blow them away with arsenal of assault Weapons? Did you just hide in your basement?

Why do you lie every time you post?

Now that you’ve been crowned DOTY, you can stop acting out.

So STFU, LLiarMan!