A Vile Turd Ready To Be Flushed

JL gets dumber and more desperate with each post.
Pure propaganda, and you know it. They probably had to be watched for bombings and were more trouble than they were worth, except to the saloon keepers, you racist asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now who is the racist?

How desperate can you be? Ireland - a tiny country - didn't jump into the war, so you discount the actions of all individual Irishmen that helped in the war effort.

Here is a test for you. Look up the names of Medal of Honor winners. Count the number of Irish surnames. Then do the same for Jewish surnames.

Then tell me again how the Irish were more trouble than they were worth.

Oh, and you never answered by question about the Irgun. Was it OK for the Irgun to bomb the King David Hotel and kill and beat British soldiers and civilians?

Also, these terrorist activities occurred in the late 1940s. The King David Hotel was bombed in July 1946. WWII had ended a little more than a year earlier.

So, how do you think the British felt about losing hundreds of thousands of men fighting the Nazis, only to be bombed by Jews about 14 months later?

And you have a problem with the IRA?

Hypocrite.
Here is a test for you. Look up the names of Medal of Honor winners. Count the number of Irish surnames. Then do the same for Jewish surnames.

Hypocrite. Originally Posted by ExNYer
anti-Semite

Why don't we do the same for Nobel prize winners.....
You mean like "o fuck you.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2014, 04:05 PM
anti-Semite

Why don't we do the same for Nobel prize winners..... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nobody can take your anti-gay crown now that Phelps has died JL. You da man!
  • Old-T
  • 03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
I would have thought that the demise of a true piece of craps like this would actually be something everyone on this board could agree on.

Looks like I underestimated the levels of childishness and pettiness.
anti-Semite

Why don't we do the same for Nobel prize winners..... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why? What battles did they fight against Hitler?

Did any of them win Medals of Honor?

You still haven't answered my questions about Irgun bombing the English. Why? Would you look like too much of a hypocrite?
Judging by all the banjo music videos you keep linking to in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=393831

... the song really does remain the same. Literally. Originally Posted by ExNYer

HATER GOT TO HATE... nyHATer

HATER GOT TO HATE... nyHATer

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Definitely an improvement over your typical banjo music.
Why? What battles did they fight against Hitler?

Did any of them win Medals of Honor?

You still haven't answered my questions about Irgun bombing the English. Why? Would you look like too much of a hypocrite? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I have to hand it to you, you are a relentless motherfucker. Does anyone ever tell you that?
It looks like we are down to the Love Field option.....
You stir shit day and night, JL, and when someone gets back in your face, they're anti-Semites? Grow a pair Dipshit. Management doesn't give a flying fuck about anti-Semitic attacks. They've posted as much. So find another excuse to hide behind. You get no points for being a minority here, JL. A younger double points for being a homophobic, draft dodging asshole though.
I have to hand it to you, you are a relentless motherfucker. Does anyone ever tell you that? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
All the time.

And for the record, I am not an anti-Semite and support Israel in its fight against fanatical 3rd world savages.

But I also can't stand a hypocrite.
You stir shit day and night, JL, and when someone gets back in your face, they're anti-Semites? Grow a pair Dipshit. Management doesn't give a flying fuck about anti-Semitic attacks. They've posted as much. So find another excuse to hide behind. You get no points for being a minority here, JL. A younger double points for being a homophobic, draft dodging asshole though. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you need to look at the specific incidents in question before you judge the efficacy of my assertion that someone is anti-Semitic. I'm not trying to get them points, I'm trying to illustrate to them that they are biased against the Jewish people, sometime in subtle ways they don't realize.
Of course, if we were all like you, I could understand their distaste. If they like faggots, I could see why they don't like me.
ExNyer is the only one who seems to be able to take it, among the few people who disagree with me.
I'm not a draft dodger. If Israel needs me, I will fight, even though I'm in my late 60's. I would die for Israel, like any real Jewish person would. I'm starting to have my doubts about you.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 01:06 PM
If they like faggots, I could see why they don't like me.
. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JewishLawyer family photo