FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

Why are you so fucking ignorant?
Why are you so fucking ignorant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Trendy" isn't intelligent enough to fully grasp why he is "so fucking ignorant."
Why are you so fucking ignorant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How would you know if someone were "ignorant"? How could you know?

Unfortunately, when you finally get coverage with "Obamcare" that won't be a "pre-existence condition" for which "treatment" is covered. You will simply have to remain dumb and ignorant for the remainder of your life. Just accept it. (That's why you think everyone else is ignorant, an "idiot," or stupid .....and that's why you call them names. Deflection.)

Even BT has started showing signs of the affliction. Resorting to name calling, rather than offering anything of substance. His posting of Op-Ed pastes from the Chronicle at least were comprehensible and at times informative. But he even cut that out.

Hey BT .... we down in the "30's" yet for your "man"? I think so. He's dug a deep hole. I see by your avator you are looking back desperately for some daylight. Not much there either in the historical timeline.
I was going to bump a State of the Union thread but this is news related: I thought the side panel listing the topics for the Address was extremely tacky. The media numbs our senses.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Why are idiot liberals always so obtuse?? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Same fucking reason idiot Tea Turkeys are!

How would you know if someone were "ignorant"? How could you know?

Unfortunately, when you finally get coverage with "Obamcare" that won't be a "pre-existence condition" for which "treatment" is covered. You will simply have to remain dumb and ignorant for the remainder of your life. Just accept it. (That's why you think everyone else is ignorant, an "idiot," or stupid .....and that's why you call them names. Deflection.)

Even BT has started showing signs of the affliction. Resorting to name calling, rather than offering anything of substance. His posting of Op-Ed pastes from the Chronicle at least were comprehensible and at times informative. But he even cut that out.

Hey BT .... we down in the "30's" yet for your "man"? I think so. He's dug a deep hole. I see by your avator you are looking back desperately for some daylight. Not much there either in the historical timeline. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Am I the only one who gets the irony in this blathering post?
  • Doove
  • 02-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Am I the only one who gets the irony in this blathering post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, since you're probably the only one who bothered to take the time to read it...
The poll is not fair... MSNBC is obviously a comedy channel...

• WTF
  • 02-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Am I the only one who gets the irony in this blathering post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No
No Originally Posted by WTF
No x 2

Actually, I gave LL's "blathering post" the same level of attention that it so richly deserved!
No x 2

Actually, I gave LL's "blathering post" the same level of attention that it so richly deserved! Originally Posted by bigtex
Thank you, BT..... It's refreshing that you know what "irony" IS ...

.......... or does it depend ON WHAT IS ... IS?
And you are full of shit.... Originally Posted by WTF
That's an intellectually sound counter-point. About like you calling someone an "idiot"!

I doubt anyone on here has seen the poll questions, seen the data, and reviewed the base.

Having said that ....

..... one additionally does not know how many of those polled actually watch regularly any of the listed channels ... the ratings enjoyed by Fox defy the "conclusion" that more people IN THE UNITED STATES watch the other news networks on cable/satellite ......

.. did anyone see any channels/networks omitted?

Finally, is the argument from the liberal side ...

.................. there are more "liberals" in this country?
  • CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Well, since you're probably the only one who bothered to take the time to read it... Originally Posted by Doove
yeah, what post?
Are you telling me it takes three left leaning stations to counteract the BS from one right leaning station?
I bet if you did polls..one on one...Fox would still lead.