Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

Your point well taken yummy. Signing off. Cheers.
I gotta be honest in my entire time Hobbying I have lusted after a couple of providers and only thoroughly enjoyed Fucking only one of them. Real feelings nope never gonna happen. I use Hobbying for experimental purposes and have never given better than a d effort
  • pxmcc
  • 12-18-2016, 04:24 AM
I had the opposite happen: a provider fell for me. She couldn't handle regular sessions, so I just had to catch her at the right time and place via text. I wanted to review her (she popped my squirter cherry), but she didn't want me to mention squirting, so I said fuck that. I gave her a shout out, some dicks on here harassed her, and that was all she wrote. The sessions were apparently hard on her, but to me they were just amazing.

Any providers have this happen?
But how did Barbie the Bimbo & WolfWhistle story go? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Heh..... still LMAO
I just wanna say thanks to all you guys that chimed in. You all bring up excellent points. Lots of fors and lots of againsts. I'd like to respond to all of you, your questions and comments but there's just been so many so I will soak it all in and contemplate my next move. Thanks guys.
You are welcome....we are all looking forward to the love-threADs.
^^^self-actualization at its finest^^^ Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think? Originally Posted by cbramrent
It can happen. Especially if the provider and hobbyist are both new to the game and really really hit it off. In our case cooler heads prevailed and we are good friends to this day (only friends/no hobby) and we are both much better for it.

I do know of a couple of instances where provider and hobbyists fell head over heals in love and rumor has it got married. But that is the exception to the rule (both were single --no wife to divorce).

The general statement "don't do it" is probably the correct one especially if you are getting this advice from providers and hobbyists who have been in the game for many years. We have seen or heard a lot.
Yes, it is very stupid. A leopard can't change it's spots. Speaking from experience, the only thing a hooker will want from a relationship is more "entitlements". It will definitely put a bad taste in your mouth. Once you cross that line with a hooker, the hobby won't be the same for you, better to engage with the ones with SO's, keeps everything in perspective.
She has fucked bigger dicks than yours

She has fucked fatter wallets than yours

She will fuck bigger dicks than yours

She will fuck fatter wallets than yours

If you accept her continued whoring, you are fucked.

If you make her stop whoring, you are fucked.

Go for it
^ winner winner chicken dinner
She has fucked bigger dicks than yours

She has fucked fatter wallets than yours

She will fuck bigger dicks than yours

She will fuck fatter wallets than yours

If you accept her continued whoring, you are fucked.

If you make her stop whoring, you are fucked.

Go for it Originally Posted by dearhunter
She will say you have the biggest dick

She will play your ass & you will fall for it & give her the money she knows she can play you for

She will make your wallet dry

She will say she isn't whoring anymore & come back with a new handle and not showing her face...

Go for it
The idiot forgot to add the stack of benjiams to go along with that ballon ride. That laugh would had turn into a blush and giggle. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Lmao!!!!
  • w900l
  • 12-19-2016, 05:12 PM
You cant shake a whore tree and expect a wife to fall out!

Be very careful babe Originally Posted by DallasRain
RUN LIKE THE WIND......
Ym and DM I like your perspective. I had a heart to heart with a provider few weeks back and her contention was if she can make xxx dollars tax free without commitment why will she commit for free, without a guarantee of what she may be losing out.

But OP things can happen and you have to be very careful in your judgement.
I think and it's me if I want something to happen i will work hard to make it happen but I will use the training and little bit of grey matter to make that happen.

Abandon the mission my closing thoughts. Even though I had the opportunity to meet the best in class and pragmatic ladies here. Ciao.