A car ban in the works?

You were being "civil"? You mean as opposed to "criminal"?

I was "quoting" what someone had said, and you started your little henpecking bullshit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I made the mistake of asking your fucktard ass a honest question. It won't happen again. You probably were too stupid to understand.
He won't answer an honest question. Or even a loaded question.
I made the mistake of asking your fucktard ass a honest question. It won't happen again. You probably were too stupid to understand. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LL The Cowardly Idiot will not answer an "honest" (or "simple") question.

However, he will defer, defect, duck and dodge with the best of 'em.

But ... you will get no answers!

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot!
  • DSK
  • 12-23-2015, 08:24 PM
He won't answer an honest question. Or even a loaded question. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Loaded question..ha ha. Loaded with 9 mils or 9 MM?

You people need to face the facts.

LL is smarter than you. He proves it when you guys debate him - so stop debating every time you disagree with him and try to save face. You might have a chance one time out of ten on your best day, with your best argument. Otherwise...SMDH
Loaded question..ha ha. Loaded with 9 mils or 9 MM?

You people need to face the facts.

LL is smarter than you. He proves it when you guys debate him - so stop debating every time you disagree with him and try to save face. You might have a chance one time out of ten on your best day, with your best argument. Otherwise...SMDH Originally Posted by DSK
If you are all knowing how about you answering the question I asked him. There is no debate if a question is asked and it is dodged with a stupid comment.
To start, I mention the M-16 since it is an American made weapon as opposed to the AK-47. The M-16 is a far superior weapon for mass destruction than the M-1. Actually I was thinking of the M-14 instead of the M-1 when I mentioned the M-1. It's been a long time since I thought of an M-14.

I distinctly said guns are made for killing both animals and human beings. But for whatever purpose, most guns were hardly invented to fire at an inanimate target. You own guns. My bet is that the primary purpose of most of the guns you own is to use to protect yourself in case of imminent danger. You may take them to a firing range to become more proficient in using them but that is not why you own them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I remember the M-14, I carried one them all though boot camp, use to field strip one blind folded, its a heavy weapon compared to the M-16, good weapon after they figured out why they had problem with them jamming in the bush, one of SOD McNamara many blunders using black gun powder which got a lot of good men killed
I made the mistake of asking your fucktard ass a honest question. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You remind me of one of those little fuckers who go around elbowing people as they pass and apologizing while claiming it was an accident. Your "mistake" was before asking "a honest question" .... and referencing "fucktard ass" is just the beginning of looking back to your customary board behavior!

If you are actually interested in a "civil" discourse, then I recommend you engage in them 100% of the time ... until someone insults you ... FIRST! ... AND THEN IN MY OPINION THEY ARE FAIR GAME.

And please don't begin some endless Q&A about a "chicken and the egg" scenario.
You remind me ... "chicken and the egg" scenario. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You remind me of one of those Cowardly Idiots who go around elbowing people as they pass and apologizing while claiming it was an accident. Your "mistake" was constantly refusing to answer "a simple question" .... and referencing "fucktard ass" is just the beginning of looking back to your customary board behavior!

If you are actually interested in a "civil" discourse, then I recommend you engage in answering "simple" questions ... AND UNTIL THEN IN MY OPINION YOU ARE FAIR GAME.

And please don't begin some endless Q&A about a "chicken and the egg" scenario.

FUK'N COWARDLY IDIOT!
Speaking of "little fuckers" ..... another one just posted I noticed.

The BigTitsIdiot of 2016.

More gifts from the BigTitsIdiot

Hey, BigTitsIdiot ....

Why aren't you out ambushing unarmed animals while they eat?

I AM The COWARDLY Idiot of 2016. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY (No Charge)
Hey, BigTitsIdiot ....

Why aren't you out ambushing unarmed animals while they eat?
You remind me of one of those little fuckers who go around elbowing people as they pass and apologizing while claiming it was an accident. Your "mistake" was before asking "a honest question" .... and referencing "fucktard ass" is just the beginning of looking back to your customary board behavior!

If you are actually interested in a "civil" discourse, then I recommend you engage in them 100% of the time ... until someone insults you ... FIRST! ... AND THEN IN MY OPINION THEY ARE FAIR GAME.

And please don't begin some endless Q&A about a "chicken and the egg" scenario. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you don't like fucktard ass, don't act like one.
  • DSK
  • 12-24-2015, 07:33 AM
If you are all knowing how about you answering the question I asked him. There is no debate if a question is asked and it is dodged with a stupid comment. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I never said I was all knowing but you haven't answered my question, though I answered yours awhile ago.

I oppose all wars in the middle east, except the ones where they fight each other. Then it is none of our business.
unarmed animals Originally Posted by LexusLover
Q) How does an animal "arm" itself if it doesn't have any arms to arm itself with?

Idiot!

With that said, the reason I am not out in the woods this week is due to the fact that I am home with the family for the holidays.

But ... I will damn sure be out in the woods next week!

The giant takeaway from this would be ... I have once again answered one of LL The Cowardly Idiots "simple" questions.

Yet, LL The Cowardly Idiot has spent 6+ months duckin' & dodgin' the following "simple" question:

Knowing then what is known now, would you "still" support the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do!

Time to 'fess up, LL The Cowardly Idiot!

LLIdiot can run but he can't hide!
Speaking of "little fuckers" ..... another one just posted I noticed.

The BigTitsIdiot of 2016.

More gifts from the BigTitsIdiot

Hey, BigTitsIdiot ....

Why aren't you out ambushing unarmed animals while they eat? Originally Posted by LexusLover
BUMP!