Hobbiest/Provider opinions Please....

I'm probably going to repeat some previous good points, but here goes.....

I vote longer (and the 90 min special is a big marketing plus IMHO). I am one of the older dogs, so quite frankly it takes me a little longer. Having a longer session works better for me. Also, since about 99% of sex is between the ears, a longer session usually (for me anyway) ends up being a more intense and enjoyable time because there isn't a lot of time pressure.....for either person.

Generally speaking, the idea that a lady may see other guys in a day doesn't bother me...I prefer not to think about it (remember the 99% in the head comment?). Having said that, I fully appreciate Andy's comments about a) wanting to feel fresh; and b) the comment about being a little older......though I am somewhat older still.

This was a good question, and brought out a lot of good posts. Thanks for starting the thread Whitney, and I hope that the responses helped you out.
I appreciate all the input on this from both sides
Andy

Based on your showcase pics, the only one getting worn out is gonna be the client, dang girl, you work out?? very nice!! Originally Posted by spyderco75
Thank you, I'm even better now! The gym does a body good!! No muffin top here, ever. I tight, muscular feminine body looks waaaaaay better naked in my eyes.

I love the big o as much as the next person. It's a fabulous stress reliever and releases 18 different type of endorphins. Very good for the mind, body and over all mental well being.

So is creating that intimate connection between two people.
O's? What are these O's of which you speak? Is it just female code? O's do not occur around me.

Oh Tucson, overnites? I know I am a sexy thing but even I am pretty rough in the morning.
After being married for 49 years the morning is easy. Just get up and brush your teeth. I have really enjoyed every over night. My birthday will be a blast as I and Emerald7 will celebrate our birthdays together. Off to Bossier city for a couple of days of gambling and fun. I love a hotel with a large shower as it saves water when we shower together.
Enjoy your Birthday Tucson. Sounds like you have a great date planned out.
only way i'd take the rate special is if i'm guarranteed first of the day .......i'd be alot more tempted for the extra time deal .
Well I have rates to fit everyone's pocketbook.....I started doing shorter times but with less services basically for guys that could not be MIA and did not need the services that come along with hr +times ..Reason being because I had gentlemen calling me wanting to see me but could not afford it so I decide to run basic regular times ..which actually has worked out great (once everyone finally understood the difference between them) ..... But on a personal note ..I would prefer to do just a few longer times But then again I am 40 hahahaha ...Prime is BLISS !!!!! Awesome Thread Beautiful !!!!!
Their is nothing wrong with specials. I think you should first offer them to your established or repeat clients, maybe send them a little private message with your offer. Remember of you go too cheap advertised to the open public you have to keep in mind who may be coming to your door.
I have discovered I enjoy an hour or two BCD followed by dinner. I do not do the marathon hot sheet things any more but I sure enjoy what does happen. The time with Truly Passion was fun and fulfilled a fantasy. My evening with Kaci Raye was fun as well.
Longer time is better; also first appointment when I can get it.
Definetely longer time. Whenever possible, I schedule 2 hour sessions as I want to be able to relax and not interested in "bang and go".