Stop being a dick!!!

LOL, when you plan to be a Dick with RR, better do your research...

Next up for discussion...lost in translation: how text only communication fucks things up. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Doesn't SL already have that thread spinning out of control?

IB
RR, Jenns, you two would get along quite well. Even here, I am amazed that RR is not going into Debate with you.

... and a word on Tequila: Careful, can be quite a shitty feeling the next day, ask me .... but quietly please.
... Well Johnny I found Nessy , Bigfoot , and Chupacabra for you . Guess what they were all hiding in your hometown! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You did indeed. And in record time. A suspicious type might wonder if you keep your fan mail in a specially marked folder or something. I'll just attribute your quick results to you being a very adept searcher.
LOL, when you plan to be a Dick with RR, better do your research... Originally Posted by fun2come
Was someone being a dick w/rick? Better put on your reading glasses.
You did indeed. And in record time. A suspicious type might wonder if you keep your fan mail in a specially marked folder or something. I'll just attribute your quick results to you being a very adept searcher. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Nope Johnny I did what any fucking moron could do . Entered rockerrick in search forums . They're highlighted in red . That's the way we find shit on this site full of information .
If I kept fan mail , I'd post up all the pm's and other post for you .

Sorry when your name is mentioned , they say Johnny Who ?
JY, I said PLAN, if it is your's or anybody's PLAN, then I was just stating my experience.

and FYI, I am WEARING my READING GLASSES. May be you need to get some.

Y'all, carry on, and DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT stop being a dick. I am with Codybeast's Post @ 11:58 AM on this one. Although, actually there are some benefits you get for being a NICE DICK.
... I did what any fucking moron could do ... Originally Posted by rockerrick
You did indeed.
... FYI, I am WEARING my READING GLASSES. Originally Posted by fun2come
And yet you do recognize banter. My bad. It seems I misdiagnosed the issue.
And yet you do recognize banter. My bad. It seems I misdiagnosed the issue. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Listen, I am a very serious guy. I don't banter, joke, or anything like that. Ever.

If the Little Head, for this thread let's call him Dick, wouldn't interfere I would indeed be an old grumpy fucked up curmudgeon.

Damn, I gotta snap out of this role play.
Good Morning EVERYONE So, who is being a douche. Who is being a dick? HA HA HA First one to say me, DOUCHE/DICK This was indeed a fun thread.
WAS??? IS, you asking for it to be closed? That would indeed be a big dick douche move.

I hope your morning is going better than mine, you had already learned the Tequila lesson before, yes? My memory of it was killed with that second to last brain cell last night.
WAS??? IS, you asking for it to be closed? That would indeed be a big dick douche move.

I hope your morning is going better than mine, you had already learned the Tequila lesson before, yes? My memory of it was killed with that second to last brain cell last night.
NO,NO,NO I don't want it closed. PS. Why is there a tiger in my bathroom
... PS. Why is there a tiger in my bathroom Originally Posted by travis13131
I thought you were slurtyping last night .