So Ladies, when you orgasm, what percentage is a clitoris orgasm and what percentage is a vaginal orgasm?

The ladies cannot fake wet. The fucktards cannot fake a hard on.
Interesting comment Dannie, "a lady who knows what she is doing can flood etc." Could you elaborate a bit? So she can in fact, fake this aspect of being sexually stimulated? Hmm,,, I always thought that a sure sign of making good vibes. I always care what the ladies want. Hate to think even this measure is invalid. Sigh,,,, Originally Posted by diddleman
Yes. A lady can fake squirting. I won't name names but any lady that squirts twelve times in an hour....well, I'm doubting the validity that it is actual 'squirt'.

Slippery, slick wetness that is coming from the vaginal gate, is a different story. We can't fake that. But we can totally fake 'squirting' unless I have a problem and can only truly do it once in an hour or so. Maybe I should drink more water?

Ladies that claim they are squirting every 5 minutes, lead me to believe they are not squirting, but that it's other bodily functions being forced out.

Believe what you want to though! I'm just a woman with no clue what women like . Ask jfred for tips. Apparently what the providers are posting, means nada. He knows what we like LOL
  • jfred
  • 05-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Yes...Ask jfred for tips. Apparently what the providers are posting, means nada. He knows what we like LOL Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I do believe that I know what women like. I know you weren't impressed but that wasn't a great day for me, and there was all that driving..

In fact I'm right with you on your analysis. Like my friend and fellow coffee-lover, Dannie, (who I know is just spoofing with me) I know the difference between sexually induced vaginal secretions and urine.

[2 hours pass...tick, tock...]

The nice lady who just left arrived here with food and cigarettes and left with wobbly knees. If you asked her how many times she came I'm certain she wouldn't know. These are just words to you but I'm the guy who watched her have all those orgasms -- I played her like a vintage Les Paul.

The clit is marvelous. As far as I know the only single-purpose sex organ to be found. But if all I'd done was manipulate her clit, no matter how adroit my technique, she'd have been pretty pissed. Especially after the funky things she did for me

Look, if you only have 60 minutes, or are getting naked with a gal you've just let into your hotel room, by all means be gentle (as Dannie described) and focus on her clitoris if you want her to have a chance of orgasm. That's all you have time for.

Despite the nature of this forum there is a wide range of sexual understanding here -- some guys are reading this thread and just learning that women have "little penises."

I'm advocating something more holistic, recognizing that what we all consider the primary sex organs (you know them) are input channels, among quite a few. For a woman (or man) who is readily orgasmic the right inputs on one or two channels will usually do the trick (with a minimum of candles). And, really, anyone can do it with a little observant practice.

A much finer, fuller sexual experience, I believe (and some dynamite orgasms) awaits those who give attention to the entire sexual apparatus, which culminates in the brain, where orgasms occur.

Dannie and I aren't really in disagreement, we just took different approaches to the same question. Gentlemen, please be smart enough (if her satisfaction is important to yours) to listen closely to what the lady says about her body (including body language and clues such as groans, sighs, laughter or yelps of pain). And choose well -- some gals won't really cum with you in a million years and are poor actors. Pick women who are doing this because, among other reasons, they like sex.

I think that's it.
  • HDnTX
  • 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM
All providers and non providers that I have ask agree on one thing when it comes to this subject........ "90 percent on men don't know how to make a woman cum".
...Anyway, have a great day everyone! I suggest everyone do thorough, in-person research on this subject over the weekend and report back!
OXOXO
~D. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
mafm mf mmm mfmfmm mfmmfmmd fmmmfffffmfmmf fmsfmfdmfmmff
mfmsdfmmdfmmmmmofmmf
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it's been a delitefull weekend so far!
mafm mf mmm mfmfmm mfmmfmmd fmmmfffffmfmmf fmsfmfdmfmmff
mfmsdfmmdfmmmmmofmmf
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it's been a delitefull weekend so far! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I had a delightful weekend too!

In the interest of fairness, and because I said I would:
Shooter6.5 can make a lady orgasm without ever touching the button.
Does that mean that most orgasms are non-clitoral? No. But other types of O's can happen

So yeah, non-clitoral orgasms exist. Dammit! I hate being wrong. But, at least I can admit when I am.

There is something about night-vision on a scope by the bedside, that puts me over the edge.
Chewing is still the best bet to bring the lady over the edge. So chew on boys ...
I need to schedule a coaching session with Dannie or Emily. need to make sure my skills improve and i am using good fundamentals.

Tiger has a swing coach, Kobe Bryant has a shooting coach, Federer has a tennis coach.

If I am going to be the best I can be, I need a coach.
I will coach you ... CHEW!! There done ... You should expect to see my bill within two business days. Payment is due within seven days or it will be turned over to a collection agency.