On Topic accuracy thread

Are you insulting hooks or OCD there?
Nevermind... I see what you just did.
fuckin elg..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Fuckin spell checker......it was supposed to say he smells like a fucked hook.....

elg......

fuckin Paulie-isms......

seems any gal can call herself any term for hooker/whore
and many guys become spellbound Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Fuck.
Sylvia calls herself a cunt... and we fall all over ourselves trying to get in line to see her....
And others run from that word....
And others like cculver (not the former admin or the soup) speculate and insinuate and otherwise and fuck the whole thing up.

Thinck I can trick him into starting a fan club like I tricked Rodeo?
230 here
but over age
and not much of a ass, its mostly gut
and a fucking chain smoker
So I bet I would not do well with the whale watchers if I made the switch

mmmmm ya going for the addacunttome would never work
I better stay with buyer and odd job guy with that one good month of cashing in brownie points Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD.... it's a "loppitoffame" and in the other direction an "addadictome" ... you've been around long enough to know better!
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Are you insulting hooks or OCD there?
Nevermind... I see what you just did.
fuckin elg.....
Fuckin spell checker......it was supposed to say he smells like a fucked hook.....

elg......

fuckin Paulie-isms...... Originally Posted by elghund
I would go with insulting OSD
less chance of
with the risk can out a hooker that rarely happens
mikec5558
Fuck.
Sylvia calls herself a cunt... and we fall all over ourselves trying to get in line to see her....
And others run from that word....
And others like cculver (not the former admin or the soup) speculate and insinuate and otherwise and fuck the whole thing up.

Thinck I can trick him into starting a fan club like I tricked Rodeo? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why run from the word ???

OSD.... it's a "loppitoffame" and in the other direction an "addadictome" ... you've been around long enough to know better! Originally Posted by doctorisin
ops sorry

btw: to be more on topic not on but closer
some of the eccie hooke errrr providers could get a addadictome and the WK's would not be able to tell. Even if they became ahem the bottom boy for. I can see the ROS now, "had a great time and its a yes, not sure why my butt hurts and WTF is that white stuff dripping out but Blah Blah blah"
152 could be accurate if she had no muscle tone. I'm still leaning to 160+
But then again, I never was a carnie guessing ages and weights.
I have had the misfortune of fucking over-skinny females before, both hooks and non-hooks. Like with protruding pelvic bones, shit like that. If you get a little rough with a girl like that, you can bruise both yourself and the female up a little. Accidentally of course.

Fat chicks I cannot become sexually excited over. No matter how hard either one of us tries, even if they really do everything they can to push my happy buttons.
. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
crap, I was to too slow on quoting

but a statement that you made about weight
will you re-post it after update to you're showcase to make it a true statement
just askin
crap, I was to too slow on quoting

but a statement that you made about weight
will you re-post it after update to you're showcase to make it a true statement
just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
My pics are less then 30 days old so stfu.. if u don't like me and u haven't seen me recently to make a correct judgment mind your own damn business!
That picture there that Kay-Kay uses as an avatar.

If that's her, she's not even fat. Not at all.
I wonder if women are equally sensitive to their weight being questioned and analyzed as (some) males are when the topic of cock size comes up.

I know a lot of guys hate that topic. It can be a real touchy subject.
Most of the males that I consider either friends or acquaintances have a couple of real push-button issues that can cause them to either become belligerent, or more often, quiet.

Cock size has got to be number one. Salary is a biggie, too. Like where I work, the mere mentioning of salaries is enough to cause a tsunami.

Accumulated financial assets, how fat your ugly, impossible to even imagine fucking, middle-aged wife is, how large, and what condition your property is in, that kind of shit.

I think the type of car you drive is too juvenile even for these type of discussions, no?
My pics are less then 30 days old so stfu.. if u don't like me and u haven't seen me to make a correct judgment mind your own damn business! Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Were you at Leacy's oiled up wrestling show?
I can't remember and too lazy to look at old threads/threADs right now
Or was that another I'm thinking of
just askin
Were you at Leacy's oiled up wrestling show?
Or was that another I'm thinking of
just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Tough takin your eyes off Major at such times.