Does it really taste that bad?

LMAO I hate chicken!
Enjoyed the cum shots of the nice ladies. Sorry I missed the pics that were removed. Have tasted my own cum and it had a pleasant flavor. Like some of the ladies say, it would be wasteful to throw it away. And yes, I absolutely love licking the ladies juices.
London with an ass like that I'm pretty sure alot of guys would marry you and you wouldn't even need to swallow but if you are offering I got a ring for you
London with an ass like that I'm pretty sure alot of guys would marry you and you wouldn't even need to swallow but if you are offering I got a ring for you Originally Posted by tthdoc
Funny! I don't mean the ring around your toilet either! I want a 2ct. Emerald cut, Tiffany Diamond with matching band.
Funny! I don't mean the ring around your toilet either! I want a 2ct. Emerald cut, Tiffany Diamond with matching band. Originally Posted by London Rayne
As soon as you talk getting married the demands start coming in. lol
I dont eat sugar so it taste like ice cream to me! mmmmmmm!!
As soon as you talk getting married the demands start coming in. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
LMAO but my bjcimnqns is on demand as well as cooking, cleaning, and making sure my man is satisfied in every way. Hell I loved being married, but I did not like living with someone I had to see every day.

I need me an offshore man that I only see 2 weeks out of the month lol.
LMAO but my bjcimnqns is on demand as well as cooking, cleaning, and making sure my man is satisfied in every way. Hell I loved being married, but I did not like living with someone I had to see every day.

I need me an offshore man that I only see 2 weeks out of the month lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Haven't yet had a lady swallow my semen, but I would probably marry you even if you didn't. Swallowing would certainly be icing on the cake. I could manage (with difficulty) only living together half of each month. I can even help with cooking and cleaning.
Funny! I don't mean the ring around your toilet either! I want a 2ct. Emerald cut, Tiffany Diamond with matching band. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Not to sound brash by any means but look at my name. There is no way I was talking about my toilet ring! Cooking and cleaning is nice too especially if you are in the nude. Hell I like to cook.....well maybe grill myself. Not living together is cool too! JK
Haven't yet had a lady swallow my semen, but I would probably marry you even if you didn't. Swallowing would certainly be icing on the cake. I could manage (with difficulty) only living together half of each month. I can even help with cooking and cleaning. Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Don't turn into a pussy just to get some. lol
I dont eat sugar so it taste like ice cream to me! mmmmmmm!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Cum must be so much more nutritious than sugar; may be the reason you have maintained a youthful figure. It is erotic to know you find the flavor so enjoyable and yummie!! When times get better, maybe I will get to do more than just dream about you swallowing.
Don't turn into a pussy just to get some. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I have to do ALL the cooking and cleaning now. Ain't nuthin unmanly about helping out a woman who is doing all she can to please you.
Don't turn into a pussy just to get some. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

It's real simple folks...man who allows me to stay home gets it all and then some. Man who expects me to work 40 hours a week, will pitch in and have to sacrifice some of the extras...bjs not being one of them.
Not to sound brash by any means but look at my name. There is no way I was talking about my toilet ring! Cooking and cleaning is nice too especially if you are in the nude. Hell I like to cook.....well maybe grill myself. Not living together is cool too! JK Originally Posted by tthdoc
Well the last Doc I saw bought me a Mercedes SUV...no ring though. I don't want to marry a hobbyist lmao!
Since im vegatarian, cum has protein & other benificial nutrients so i try to include lots in my diet, the bonus sweet taste (ice cream) to me is my desert ! Now if they just made a cone for it. lol