Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Two thancks in 24 hours should get me a complimentary 2 nut blow job.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Awww, don't worry, sweetie. I'd be embarrassed, too, if I screwed up that badly. I hope the other gents aren't mad at you for being so sloppy with info from their private area. I know a lady would be pretty unpopular if she were that careless with our trust. I'm sure they'll forgive you and are pretty certain you aren't sharing their info with any ladies in private, you know, since you're so careful where they can SEE you. Surely it was just a momentary lapse in judgment and NEVER happens where they can't see you. You're an upstanding guy like that, right?
LOL. No, I don't have any explaining to do, but since you're the slow kid in class, I'll spell it out for you.

I didn't accuse him of ranting in the men's lounge. I told him to go do it, since that seems within his character as far as I'm concerned. He's kind of a little bitch that way. GS is the one that confirmed (twice) that he already does that, which was delightful and much appreciated. Considering that C44 lied his ass off and said he doesn't do that.

So, thanks to GS being so sloppy in his rush to try to bite at me, I now can prove that C44 is a liar AND a little bitch. And they have yet to offer any proof about anything they've said about me.

The smart tards do a little thinking before they post. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
As you have access to everything said in ML, please quote me what was said? You say GS proved it, but show us the quote? Why don't you? For the same reason I'm not going to quote what you say in dark places. We'd both be banned and the idiots would sit there drooling and going "heh heh chess heh heh checkers" at each other.

The thing is Dr Whore/ Ms Hyde, I don't have to prove it. Guys understand where there is smoke there is always fire. Also, every time we have one of these nice conversations, you keep coming to the table and giving everyone small glimpses at your real attitude behind the fake facade.

The smart guys will do the research and networking necessary, and the newbies will fall victim......such is life.

Oh yeah, for some reason, you never really responded to the below. I'm still fascinated to hear more about how you are winning

You're doing well and winning are you? Tell us about how successful your little "Florida" excursion went then. I thought you said you were on to bigger and better things?

Wait, what?........You're back here sucking old fat guy dick to put food on your table? Hot damn, if that doesn't sound like rags to riches success story, I don't know what does. So you suck on it......literally . Originally Posted by citizen44
You say GS proved it, but show us the quote? Originally Posted by citizen44
With pleasure:

-- CD has a mandle so she can read c44's posts in the mens room Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Seems to be a confirmation that you post in the men's lounge about me. Otherwise, why would he accuse me of having a mandle? If it isn't there, then I've only made a suggestion of something you might want to do, considering you're such a coward. I really didn't expect someone to come tell me that you have already done that, but I like that it happened, because it makes you look so bad.

But thanks for confirming that C44 talks **truth** in the Men's Lounge so I can't call him on his bullshit **using my CD whore handle**. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
See, that really can't be argued that he ISN'T confirming that you rant about me back there.

I can't see the men's lounge. I don't have a mandle. If you can prove otherwise, feel free, but baseless accusations just make you look weak and petty.

Guys understand where there is smoke there is always fire. Originally Posted by citizen44
No, STUPID people think this. The rest of us know that sometimes someone is using a smoke machine and trying to claim it's from a fire someone else set. It's why all of you complain that when alerts are posted, sometimes they aren't real alerts. Sometimes it's just a petty person trying to ruin someone else for their own personal agenda. Sometimes it's just an idiot thinking that someone who is perfectly innocent was trying to set them up for a sting. Are you going to claim that ALL of those rumors are true? EVERY time someone is accused of something without any proof it must be true?

Your agenda against me is silly, and everyone can see it. Do you deny, despite what GS said, that you have ever said anything negative about me in the Men's Lounge? Either you're telling the truth, and GS purposefully tried to sell you down the river just to get under my skin, or you're a liar and all the guys with PA access can see that. If you lied about that, why wouldn't you be lying about everything else?

You already got caught in a lie, and I don't have to prove it because anyone with PA access can prove or disprove it for themselves. Please, gents, if you doubt, search C44's posts in the men's lounge and find your own answer. I don't know what you will find, but I bet it's there, since GS already said it is. Therefore, your credibility has already been undermined. I'm the one who has yet to be proved a liar.

GS is the one that opened the door on speculation about your posts in the men's lounge. Hate it for ya.
Just like politicians, it seems two faced whores never answer direct questions and just non stop spin doctor.

I never said that I haven't posted something about you in a thread started by others. I post PSA's about lazy whores where ever someone starts the post.

I only addressed this

Now go run to the Men's Lounge and talk trash where the big bad Caroline can't hurt you Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
With this. I wanted to have this nice little discussion for all the guys to see.

No, unlike you, I like to air my dirty laundry in public. Originally Posted by citizen44
So good try, but it's all the truth. Please though, keep posting. You are doing a great job stoking the fire. The funny thing is, I've seen you advise women against this exact sort of thing, but your little whore ego is terrified of your two faced public image coming down and everyone finding out about how you viciously malign clients on here where they don't have access to read it.

Oh yeah, still waiting to hear about you winning. In case you forgot the question, let me post it for a third time

You're doing well and winning are you? Tell us about how successful your little "Florida" excursion went then. I thought you said you were on to bigger and better things?

Wait, what?........You're back here sucking old fat guy dick to put food on your table? Hot damn, if that doesn't sound like rags to riches success story, I don't know what does. So you suck on it......literally Originally Posted by citizen44
Can't we just all get along
Thread has been hijacked. Ms KimK business is hurting and she is offering specials but now the post has become about Ms Caroline Davenport and C44. I'm sure Ms KimK is upset right now. She needs business instead.
It just kills you that I don't owe you any explanations, doesn't it? Keep asking, I'll keep not answering.

Lol, you're accusing me of spin, while trying to spin your lie? Okay. Have fun with that.

I think we're pretty much done here, unless you just have more lies you want to weave. Either way, I've made my case, proved you're a liar, and thus any accusations you make without proof can't be trusted. If you have any proof of any of your claims, produce it. Otherwise you're just trying to ruin my name for no reason other than you don't like me.

It's really disappointing. I do a good job, I treat my clients well, I don't NCNS, I don't out anyone, I don't go around spreading lies about anyone, I don't rob people, I just run my business. Why you keep attacking me I can't fathom. It's getting really old and it is very hurtful.

I'll ask you nicely this one time. Leave me alone. I'll stay away from you, you stay away from me. Be a grown up and let it go. You aren't my client, you have nothing to do with me. So just go away. You just following me around attacking me all the time is ridiculous and petty. I can ignore your existence very easily. Try to be mature and do the same.

If you ever have any proof of any serious wrongdoing on my part, you are welcome to be a good citizen and warn your brethren. But until then, just stop. Aren't you tired of it? I am.

I'm stepping away now. You can continue, if you must, but I've done the right thing and called a truce. We don't like each other. Everyone gets it. Move on.
I think, the only way to resolve this would be for CD to pull a masterclass like this:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1168679&postcount=63

In no time, citizen will be posting love threAD after love threAD for CD.

And, look at the poor chap now.
Thread has been hijacked. Ms KimK business is hurting and she is offering specials but now the post has become about Ms Caroline Davenport and C44. I'm sure Ms KimK is upset right now. She needs business instead. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Call her then
I'll ask you nicely this one time.. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Wow Ms Hyde, that sounds like the beginning of a threat. Why don't you elaborate on this a little more? What happens if I choose not to?

You can try that "follow me around BS", but I've got a two year history of calling out any whore for posting BS, NCNSs, lack of menu and rate transparency etc.

Least you forget, you are just as much into this as I. Why, the very last thread you started http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1417580&page=8 was for me as evidenced by your own admission

Well aren't you just a gem for showing up fashionably late to the party I threw for you. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
If you hadn't posted the BS about guys avoiding providers who offer half hour appointments, we wouldn't be here reviewing how you F'd up and had to come back here sucking old fat guy dick again. If you post BS, I'll call you on it just like any hooker on here. You're problem is you just can't stop telling everyone how they should think so you throw out more self centered advise to refute. Ever seen me start a thread for you? See how this works?

I never said you posted lies. It's the vicious attacks hidden from the public that everyone should seek to learn about. Do you really think you can do that behind peoples backs and expect no one to find out?

Come on Ms Hyde, won't you tell us how you F'd up "Florida"? Purty plz? No?

Anywho, off to the great outdoors.
Call her then Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She's NBA.
She's NBA. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
See? Untapped market.

Just thought I'd mention that again.
Right or wrong,...he makes a valid point.
LOL. No, I don't have any explaining to do, but since you're the slow kid in class, I'll spell it out for you.

I didn't accuse him of ranting in the men's lounge. I told him to go do it, since that seems within his character as far as I'm concerned. He's kind of a little bitch that way. GS is the one that confirmed (twice) that he already does that, which was delightful and much appreciated. Considering that C44 lied his ass off and said he doesn't do that.

So, thanks to GS being so sloppy in his rush to try to bite at me, I now can prove that C44 is a liar AND a little bitch. And they have yet to offer any proof about anything they've said about me.

The smart tards do a little thinking before they post. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Even so, the words "Men's Lounge" should even come out of your whore lips. Just like the "whore lounge" shouldn't come out of my degenerate lips.

The Smart whores just post ads, eat dick, get paid, and stay quiet.
OP -> try grandfathering, discounts to repeats, extra discounts to regulars, deep discounts to monthly/weekly..this is what most of the providers do it here , it will help them during hard times..i have one weekly, two monthly and i'm being discounted @ almost 50%...just my.02 cents