Not Guilty on all counts

Dershowitz just said he should sue.
Im hoping that Kyle is balls deep in some whores cum shoot celebrating Originally Posted by winn dixie
Four doors more whores!
freakin Tucker is on fire tonight!
A pedophile, arsonist, and a domestic abuser walk into a bar.
Kyle Rittenhouse says ‘Shots are on me’.
A pedophile, arsonist, and a domestic abuser walk into a bar.
Kyle Rittenhouse says ‘Shots are on me’. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Dude lmao
It was just announced that the victims' families have filed a lawsuit on Kyle, the owner of the assault weapon and the city and state that allowed a 17 year old to illegally possess and cause bodily harm including death with an assault rifle. Videos show that law enforcement made no effort to enforce this illegal possession of an assault rifle. Slam dunk

Yes I do say so dah
If you say so.
It was just announced that the victims' families have filed a lawsuit on Kyle, the owner of the assault weapon and the city and state that allowed a 17 year old to illegally possess and cause bodily harm including death with an assault rifle. Videos show that law enforcement made no effort to enforce this illegal possession of an assault rifle. Slam dunk

Yes I do say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if it was illegal why did the judge dismiss that count? the prosecution knew it was a legal weapon from the start. yet they charged him anyway

rittenhouse can and should sue Biden for calling him a white supremacist. yes Biden. he'll counter sue the families and put them out on the streets.

btw Nick Sandman still has 6 lawsuits ongoing ..

and he already got a 250 MILLION dollar win from CNN

after the lawyer's 30 percent and taxes he's already got about 100 million in da bank!

so you know more than the judge ..

Hours before closing arguments began on Monday, Judge Bruce Schroeder granted a defense motion to toss out the weapons charge. Rittenhouse attorneys Mark Richards and Corey Chirafisi pointed to an exception in the law that they said allows minors to possess shotguns and rifles as long as they’re not short-barreled.

Assistant District Attorney James Kraus argued that the exception renders the state’s prohibition on minors possessing dangerous weapons meaningless. But when he acknowledged that Rittenhouse’s rifle’s barrel was longer than 16 inches, the minimum barrel length allowed under state law, Schroeder dismissed the charge.

To Kenosha-based defense attorney Michael Cicchini, the statute clearly requires a weapon to be short-barreled to apply, and the judge made the right call.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...harge-81285031

thank you valued poster
How do you reconcile the difference in your mind between Martin and Ahberry. Those two cases are factually similar. Zimmerman and McMicheal both pursued the victim and then claimed self defense when the victim feeling cornered “attacked” the person following them.

Unless you believe Martin decided while walking home eating candy that he’d attack Simmernlman who was minding his own business. Originally Posted by NoirMan

The same way the jury did in the Martin case. To use your own words, the jury has spoken. The forensic evidence said that Zimmerman never pulled his weapon until Martin was on top of him, banging his head into the concrete and had to fire to stop great bodily harm or death. Evidence suggested that Zimmerman was retreating when Martin jumped him. That was the conclusion of the jury ( take it up with them ) which made Martin the attacker no matter what happened prior to that moment.
btw Nick Sandman still has 6 lawsuits ongoing ..

and he already got a 250 MILLION dollar win from CNN Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong. He sued for $250MM. He didn't win a judgement. He settled out of court. Like most settlements, he most likely signed an NDA and the amount will remain confidential unless he wants to give it back.

For all you know CNN and WAPO settled with him for some cost of defense and go away money. He probably received $500K (if even that) tops from each of them.
Wrong. He sued for $250MM. He settled out of court. Like most settlements, he more than likely signed an NDA.

For all you know CNN and WAPO settled with him for some cost of defense and go away money. He probably received $500K (if even that) tops from each of them. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

BULLSHIT. do you think any lawyer taking a case on contingency would settle for that? when they filed it for 250 M?

please homeboy .. even if you did go to an Ivy League school you ain't a lawyer.

stick to tax returns and account ledgers.

Yes I do say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
In Wisconsin it's legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of an AR-15. The three dummies Kyle shot were nothing but criminals anyway. Their families have no chance of changing a dam thing.
In Wisconsin it's legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of an AR-15. The three dummies Kyle shot were nothing but criminals anyway. Their families have no chance of changing a dam thing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I pretty sure there were wrongfully convicted.
BULLSHIT. do you think any lawyer taking a case on contingency would settle for that? when they filed it for 250 M?

please homeboy .. even if you did go to an Ivy League school you ain't a lawyer.

stick to tax returns and account ledgers. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I am not a lawyer but I have common sense and I don't get everything I know from Google and the internet. Do you think any news entity is going to settle anywhere fucking close to that number? They have a team of in house counsel for those defamation and libel suits. That is just in house counsel. If they wanted to add to that and outsource some work to some hotshots, they easily could as well with their financial resources.

They could bury those small town Kentucky lawyers for years if they wanted to play the court game with them and when it's all said and done, those lawyers would regret not taking the $500K they were offered years earlier.

I work in I-banking. I've never been an accountant a day in my life. You want to talk about pre IPO and M&A deals, I'm your guy. If you want somebody to do journal entries and taxes for you, go find an accountant for that chump change. Oh, I work with a ton of lawyers so I certainly know how the game is played there too, homeboy.