STD report

.... For your reading comprehension it's about what do people that were born or contracted the herpes virus type one.

if you want to discuss "comprehension" you might want to learn how to express your thoughts properly.

What do they say to others and do they face the same stigmatism as with people that have the type 2.

If you look at online dating and hookup sites you will see many "type 1" people announcing that status up front in searching for a partner. Some people care.... Others don't..... It brings fear to the ignorant...

Also I see you have no balls in posting any type of testing wether it be real or fake.

Why would I? Why would anyone? I'm not a desperate whore trying to drum up business. If a potential sexual partner expressed a concern it is something I would expect the two of us to deal with at the time for each of our personal concerns to be satisfied. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

How many hundreds/thousands of dicks have you sucked without a cover? How many bare cocks have you taken up your twat or ass?
You are a little late to the table expressing any concern about this.

You are a whore engaged in high risk activities with unknown partners. You have a vested interest in testing regularly and being able to prove it to anyone that asks.

You have two problems with your concerns for testing....

1 - HIV can lay dormant in your body and you could contract it yesterday, last week, last month, months ago etc and have it NOT show on a test you took today.

2 - You can have a clean test today and contract it tonight and your upcoming results are useless except for suckering some new guy into a $20 up-charge for bareback

Rather than being so worried about it either get out of the business or go back to practicing safe sex instead of dealing with bare cocks.... It's certainly not a guarantee but it will improve your odds....

But once again...... You've been whoring a long time and most whores here already know the answers to these questions you suddenly seem to have.... Why the sudden concern for this issue?
Oh rocket ricky and wimpy, you should do your research. You see since I like to try and be tested every month I don't get the option of the HIV and syphilis test. No, you see if you had some sort of STD knowledge testing to yourselves you would know that a person gets tested every 3 months. Those 2 boys also need to go back and read about the kindclinic and that I'm gna go check out what they have to say about being able to PREVENT getting HIV. I swear those 2 have a reading comprehension of a second grader. SMH what were schools teaching back in the day?

Also notice neither one of them can actually talk about the subject of herpes virus type one and two.

I do ask for a written copy to be able to show others.
Wow whimpy you are the king of misrepresentation of actual fact,misguided on any truth,fear mongering, and just all around troll. How sad, all keyboard and no fact.
You have no idea what people do or don't do because unlike you... most people are not loud mouthed whores.
Nor are they stupid enough to post up pending results.

A few years back there was a provider who constantly denied things, and always claimed she would get tested... well as it turns out she already knew, and so did a few of us, but then she got worse news about its state, and eventually committed suicide as a result of that news.

You remind me a whole lot of her!
You see little rocket ricky that where the fucked up situation is. Providers and hobbiest shouldnt have to worry about posting their test on this site. In fact how many times do hobbiest like you sit there and say post your test? How many threads have we seen with that same massage? Now how about you put your money where your mouth is and post your results because a lot of providers can say how you like a session to go. Including me
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=684888
Btw, how am i a loud mouth provider?
Btw, how am i a loud mouth provider? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
See post # 80
Then back up your claim, and provide all these other providers you speak of?
Guarantee no provider is calling me little rocket ricky.

I don't need to post my results... I'm not a loud mouthed whore.
Not to mention, have not even hobbied in over 2.5 years.

And by the way you dingbat whore, you didn't post up results to anything but Trichmoniasis, you posted up pending.

So what we know is loud mouthed whore doesn't have Trichmoniasis, but don't know about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, and that she is afraid to get tested for HIV and Syphilis.

Maybe you should have waited til all the results were in... including getting the test for HIV and Syphilis?
Again, how am I a loud mouth provider and if you haven't hobbied in 2.5 yrs why are you Here? Is it just to be a brown nose troll with no useful information to the rest of the community? If that's so why would anyone bother to read a damn thing you post? Well now I'm truly never going to respond to such a non-hobbiest with no insight on the hobby,current providers, or other such useful knowledge to the site itself.
ignor the sad troll
Yeah ignore Mata Leon til his stupid ass is banned again!
Again, how am I a loud mouth provider and if you haven't hobbied in 2.5 yrs why are you Here? Is it just to be a brown nose troll with no useful information to the rest of the community? If that's so why would anyone bother to read a damn thing you post? Well now I'm truly never going to respond to such a non-hobbiest with no insight on the hobby,current providers, or other such useful knowledge to the site itself. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Good put me on ignore you loud mouthed fucking whore.
Pointed out your bullshit about your results didn't I?
Quit bragging about being clean til you are whore.
Oh I do ignore the trolls unless I just want to get under their skin a little bit when they can't read what the subject is about. So far neither troll has talked about the herpes virus type one and 2. Neither has talked about how a person that is born with the virus deals with the issue. Neither has posted any type of testing. Neither has any current reviews and one just admitted that he doesn't hobby. Both have shown ignorance of how testing is done. Both haven't brought up how truly important it is that there might be a way to PREVENT getting HIV. Personally I think being able to PREVENT getting HIV with something other then a condom or no sex is big news to the hobby lifestyle. Anyways I have other stuff to do and I will check back in later . Peace out Firephoenix style
Because I am not concerned with it, but you sure seem really concerned.
Is that because there is a reason to be?
Don't see those results either.
Where are those Herpes Simplex Virus 1& 2 results?
Those are what all your inane ranting are about
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Delete Post
I don't know what calling her a whore would accomplish, it's like calling an orange, orange or calling most of the jons on this site shitty men who cheat on their wives, I mean there really is no point to it.