Strap-on Providers

You should come see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain, TamsenCrown: I would move heaven and earth to make that happen this November. It would be something I was truly thankful for on Thanksgiving, to be your stuffed turkey Originally Posted by knowshisstuff

Ill stuff your turkey baby. And baste it too!
Im ready when you all decide to come to Dallas... we can have ourselves a strap-on gang bang!
What a second Tamsen I thought that basting was my job. Would enjoy seeing you in Dallas.
I'm new to this strap-on business (being on the giving end at least), but would definitely like to explore this more. Sarah... how's about you meet me in Dallas in December and let me practice on you? Originally Posted by gfeamanda
Holy Cow...instant woody at the thought of Sarah and Amanda getting it on!! Wow!
I'm new to this strap-on business (being on the giving end at least), but would definitely like to explore this more. Sarah... how's about you meet me in Dallas in December and let me practice on you? Originally Posted by gfeamanda
you can practice on me...
I think there are many guys in Houston who would love a great strap session. Houston providers and those coming to Houston who are experts and love to use a strap on at no extra cost, should let the guys know in your ads. I guess Babydoll and Sarah have made it known.
lol--why pay "extra" for something that is FUN to do!!!
I had a strap on request last week and it turned into a very sensual and intense fisting session. I have small hands and it is quite erotic to be inside a man like that.
I had a strap on request last week and it turned into a very sensual and intense fisting session. I have small hands and it is quite erotic to be inside a man like that. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
That is so hot. I have never been fisted...maybe I should visit Austin. When I think about fisting...besides being turned on...I think about small hands and experience in fisting...sounds like you have both.
lol--why pay "extra" for something that is FUN to do!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am definitely going to have to get with you!
Do you want a true strap-on experience, or would you be ok with someone who used toys without the strap-on? Originally Posted by Krunkman
Now this is a strap on.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DC1.jpg (21.7 KB, 576 views)
Actually thats more like an upside down table lamp attached to her than a strap-on. I've played some with strap-ons and toys but I dont think I could take that!!
Now this is a strap on. Originally Posted by cuckold4u
now if there's a provider out there that has one like that, holla. especially if you're ok with using it with force.
Do you guys lube up the guys before inserting the strap on...If so more on that please