Why keep asking?

This is as true as it gets. When did everyone get so judgemental and hateful to each other? It’s actually really sad we can’t converse like the open minded adults we are supposed to be. This is a place where we should be able to have these discussions and I accepted questions open and honesty about it. I know when asking a question there are going to be 2 sides and some middle.

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
some of these people automatically say it's cold if you say it's hot.. they oppose whomever starts a thread in Coed, for entertainment.. they hate it when you respond calmly, with dignity.. because their purpose was thwarted.

not unlike the Stalker Fucksticks who continue to hound you for a session.
This is as true as it gets. When did everyone get so judgemental and hateful to each other? It’s actually really sad we can’t converse like the open minded adults we are supposed to be. This is a place where we should be able to have these discussions and I accepted questions open and honestly about it. I know when asking a question there are going to be 2 sides and some middle.

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
Casey,

I'm thinking that the highlighted word above sums it up. Real adults like you CAN have intelligent, open-minded conversations. Narcissistic spoiled-rotten children, on the other hand, are a completely different story.
As long as the men are clean, sober, and pay their bill you shouldn't have an issue seeing them. Remember, this is a business first and foremost. . Originally Posted by MW76
It's a good thing you are only in control of the dicks you stick in your own mouth.

Maybe you should keep trying to buy an AMP woman, because unless you own someone they are in complete control of who they see and don't see. Remember, what you say or think doesn't mean shit around here.

I've known Casey for years-- she is one who never has an issue being booked. In the looks department, she can still run circles around a lot of much younger women as well. She is a Dallas Legend.. and that in and of itself is pretty much enough. Dallas is not as "tough" as some would like to make it out to be.. particularly not when you have a good core group of regulars.

I don't see it as a threAD either.. because this is becoming a big problem in DFW. I've had the same issue as well with telling a person NO and years later they are still steadily trying to get in past me as though I won't remember telling them no. One gent in chat does it so often that I've taken to answering him publicly so he'll get the message. I can understand it if it was originally a matter of references or a matter of timing.. but if I flat out tell you "I don't feel we'd be compatible" then that is the end of it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well I beg the differ grace, you are the Dallas legend, and you are the one that will run circles around all 730 providers in Dallas. Who the hell wouldn’t want to see your fine ass, and even if you said Hell No babeby lol, He have to try again right?

Just saying
I can't offer an personal insight into the issue, but I think that there are two possibilities. I'll mention the one I think is most likely first. I always thought the hobby would be full of guys who were interested in women and enjoyed women's company. And there are some guys like that, I think. But I am constantly amazed by how many absolute, over the top, straight up misogynists there are here. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
+1 And it wouldn't surprise me if a perceived increase, both absolutely and proportionately, of posts from the latter group dissuade members of the former group from contributing.

A second possible explanation, and one that might explain the behavior of a few rejected guys, is low self-esteem. I know that when anyone suffers from depression, that they take every event that happens to them and internalize that event in the worst possible light. If they are rejected by a provider, they don't think "Gee, maybe I just wasn't right for this girl for some valid technical reason, but I'll be great for the next one, or the one after that." Instead, because of the toxic stew in their system of neurotransmitters, that becomes, "Shit, even a women that gets paid to sleep with strangers won't even sleep with me! I must be the most pathetic excuse for a man in the whole world." And instead of moving along to the next gal and getting the dopamine rush that comes with a professionally induced orgasm, he thinks, "Maybe I'll call her up and catch her on a better day." Because even if the next gal will sleep with him, that doesn't erase the invalidation that came with the rejection by a working gal in instance number one. It's the old "He's so pathetic he couldn't get laid in a whorehouse if he had a fist full of hundred dollar bills" syndrome.
One of the worst feelings in the world is knowing that you're the only guy in the world whose money isn't good enough to buy an hour of BCD time with a woman who'll have sex with any other man on the planet (except, maybe, father and brother) for $X00. However, I don't see how hoping you catch her on a better day does anything but drive your emotional state deeper into the abyss. It's just like beating your head against a wall, and the hurt would just keep getting worse and worse.
Well I beg the differ grace, you are the Dallas legend, and you are the one that will run circles around all 730 providers in Dallas. Who the hell wouldn’t want to see your fine ass, and even if you said Hell No babeby lol, He have to try again right?

Just saying Originally Posted by suiram77
Yeah..no.

I don't have legend status.
I don't want legend status.
I want to be able to quietly slip away when I decide it is time.
Casey doesn't need an ad here. The only thing she's guilty of is thinking it's the good old days where a lady can post a topic and not have bunch of conspiracy trolls accuse her of all kinds of shit and derail her post. Originally Posted by Hercules
OMG, THIS.

I wasn't around much the last month, but just being around the last few days and seeing the rude, tasteless, bullying going on is just absurd.

Casey has an amazing body still, I have seen her in person, and no one should haggle her about what she chooses to price her time. Regardless of where you think she should be at due to time and age.

You do realize that the longer you are at a job, that you typically get better at it and then get paid more for it.
What's wrong with putting that in this situation.

There are so many threADs on here you could be trolling.

This was a situation she is sharing with the board.
  • MW76
  • 10-13-2017, 10:23 PM
It's a good thing you are only in control of the dicks you stick in your own mouth.

Maybe you should keep trying to buy an AMP woman, because unless you own someone they are in complete control of who they see and don't see. Remember, what you say or think doesn't mean shit around here.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
oh this freaking troll again...

Go away extortionist/human trafficker/multiple handle troll
Casey, You are HOT! This post might have been better served in the ladies areas. It is a common problem and ways to handle it have been addressed MANY TIMES.

Most of the guys here are very nice and polite and THANKFULLY wouldn't dream of this type of behavior.
Generally it's the same handful of guys that are causing the problems and usually NOT with just one women. Same few guys with multiple complaints over and over again.
Yeah..no.

I don't have legend status.
I don't want legend status.
I want to be able to quietly slip away when I decide it is time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well you can slip away quietly all you want to, but I Disagree on the not being a legend. I have seen your name and heard the praise of you wayyyyyy before I even join eccie. So just take the compliment and roll out quitely as you say boo.
I know the feeling.

This week I had to do the same twice. One whom I'm merely not compatible/interested in, and the other who requests appointments several times each year for THREE YEARS, but never follows through.

Ignore is a great tool to utilize here, thank goodness!
As long as we are still on the boards and active they will continue to ask. I have always given a gent a reason for my not accepting a session, even though I don't have to. Most feign disappointment and move on while others can be persistent. It just comes with territory.
  • MW76
  • 10-14-2017, 07:47 PM
I can be perceived as a real ass on the board because I call a spade a spade. Being the voice of truth and reason doesn't earn you too many friends around here. But it's not an issue. I don't post reviews on this site. So no one can link my p411 account with my eccie account. Providers who hate the eccie me online love the p411 me in bed. It's funny when a woman hates my guts on eccie, but didn't realize I was the guy that fucked the hell out of her and gave her multiple Os a week earlier.
Some people are a legend in their own time.
Others however, are a legend in their own mind.