Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

Anyone else who would like to be adopted I am accepting applications via PM. This way you don't have to be ashamed about begging and pleading to be saved in front of all of the other prostitutes.

I also promise not to hold the avalanche of poor life choices you have made in your chronological adulthood against you.

Please be aware that as soon as I hear from the little minx her application goes right on top of the pile and yours goes straight into the shitter where it belonged in the first place.

Thank you.
Anyone else who would like to be adopted I am accepting applications via PM. This way you don't have to be ashamed about begging and pleading to be saved in front of all of the other prostitutes.

I also promise not to hold the avalanche of poor life choices you have made in your chronological adulthood against you.

Please be aware that as soon as I hear from the little minx her application goes right on top of the pile .... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
N Interesting career move?
However building up a new stable work environment may not be the wisest move in these pandemic times unless first getting blessings and OKs from the other like-minded entrepreneurs on the board both real and ersatz wannabes ! As they are going presently through some very hard times, not taking to kindly to any new competition.....LOL
Z I would never take advantage of these innocent young women the way the selfish pigs on this site would like to. Just trying to be magnanimous.

I love the ladies.

Z2020
  • Chloe
  • 04-28-2020, 04:47 AM
I almost never look at posts here for many reasons. But one is.....Stop calling the ladies "the whores" that might be a first step in getting the ladies to talk. It's absolutely disgusting here to talk to any of you because of how you speak!! That's number one. Number two, don't expect me to respond or care about this post because a lot of you like to mock and put down to play games and it's not happening. Three, start an interesting thread that people want to be a part of not one where you prove how disgusting you are over and over. And 4....be a good person! Yes, that's all it takes to get the ladies to fawn all over you is to be a good person!!! Go figure!!
Too many exclamation points, but food for thought.
I almost never look at posts here for many reasons. But one is.....Stop calling the ladies "the whores" that might be a first step in getting the ladies to talk. It's absolutely disgusting here to talk to any of you because of how you speak!! That's number one. Number two, don't expect me to respond or care about this post because a lot of you like to mock and put down to play games and it's not happening. Three, start an interesting thread that people want to be a part of not one where you prove how disgusting you are over and over. And 4....be a good person! Yes, that's all it takes to get the ladies to fawn all over you is to be a good person!!! Go figure!! Originally Posted by Chloe
HaHa
Take that Pooh Bear
  • Chloe
  • 04-28-2020, 06:01 AM
A "whore" stfu.
A "whore" stfu. Originally Posted by Chloe

Whore and Hooker are terms of endearment to me.

Waitron is a pejorative. For those who thought I was being PC, or some other misconception.

Thanks for the call this morning so I could wake up and see the continuation of the freak show, I think.
Rebuffed by three hooks on this thread alone for poor manners.

Told you.
Whore and Hooker are terms of endearment to me.

Waitron is a pejorative. For those who thought I was being PC, or some other misconception.

Thanks for the call this morning so I could wake up and see the continuation of the freak show, I think. Originally Posted by jokacz
Why is she so repulsed by me.
N you are always such a perfect gentleman...
↑↑↑ DITTO ↑↑↑
Thanks men.
N...she gonna let you tap her now? Asking for a friend....LOL