The NY Times Spinning Hillary

Because you don't want to lose the argument again? I'm not a weasel like you... Now where's your evidence on Hildabeast? Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you really that stupid? Fucking weirdo remove head from ass. The prime example of you can't fix stupid. Plum dumb not some dumb. There is no argument to lose. They did name Simple Simon pizza after you.
There is no argument to lose. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a slimy, vile reptilian libtard like you would blame Chris Stephens (and not his boss bitch) for his own death... I can't think of anything more reprehensible and despicable... you don't even respect the dead who give their lives in service to the country.

And what makes you stoop so low? For Hildabeast? Really? Is she worth revealing what a disgusting slimeball you are? Yeah, you lost the argument. And in doing so you showed everyone you have absolutely no moral compass.
why don't you produce credible evidence disputing those numbers?

otherwise you have no argument. Originally Posted by CJ7

Hey CBJ, are you having another senior moment? Read my post again, moron. I don't dispute the numbers. I dispute how an attack by "125-150 armed insurgents" can look like a spontaneous reaction to a video.

You do remember the video, don't you? The one that was conveniently blamed by Odumbo just weeks before election day 2012? Do you think we were misled about that, CBJ? Just a weeny bit?
Only a slimy, vile reptilian libtard like you would blame Chris Stephens (and not his boss bitch) for his own death... I can't think of anything more reprehensible and despicable... you don't even respect the dead who give their lives in service to the country.

And what makes you stoop so low? For Hildabeast? Really? Is she worth revealing what a disgusting slimeball you are? Yeah, you lost the argument. And in doing so you showed everyone you have absolutely no moral compass. Originally Posted by lustylad

Got any links to your ramblings or you just brain dead? Give up bitch you have nothing to discuss.
Got any links to your ramblings or you just brain dead? Give up bitch you have nothing to discuss. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You lose, slimeball. Quit blaming the dead guy. You disgust everyone.
You lose, slimeball. Quit blaming the dead guy. You disgust everyone. Originally Posted by lustylad

That is what I thought no links you are a empty suit. Boring.
That is what I thought no links you are a empty suit. Boring. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see you are a big fan of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
Too stupid for words.
Too stupid for words. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yet, some how you managed to put some together.... Cuddle Rider
Lusty, please forgive CBJ7 and LittleEva. They are state-of-the-art Obamatons. They take their orders from the great Obamatron in Chicago. The Obamatron broadcasts talking points and stupid phrases like, "I am an independent" which no one believes. Obedient Obamatons, they are.
I am not going to go back and read this crap but I saw where someone came up with the shit about Ambassador Stephens is responsible for his own death.

I guess that makes sense. So using that logic, a soldier who is following orders gets killed in Afghanistan and according to someone like Eva HE is responsible for his own death. Not luck of the draw, not the bad plan put together by a commander (Hillary?), or maybe some piss poor plan designed to do something other than the stated purpose (Obama?). It is the fault of the soldier. That is the idea right?
!- You wouldn't know a independent if one kicked you in your dick ridden ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's easy to see that you're no Independent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

2- Of course Ambassadors can call their boss Pickering said they report directly to the SOS. They do not report to the SOD, SOI, DOD, the pentagon ect. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Exactly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there were NO bureaucrats between Hildabeast and Stevens.

3-Yes there were prior requests for security. My statement was directed to the last one. Your babbling about the prior ones did nothing but make a bigger fool of yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only fool here is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

4- The Republican pointed the finger at the person who should be held accountable. Your shit spewing repudiates nothing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Republicans noted that Hildabeast was the Secretary of State and directly responsible for security at Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

5- You think you know more than a expert who testified before congress about a dozen more security forces against the ones attacking you are full of shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one ignorantly ignoring and denying the expert testimony of Nordstrom, Hicks and Lamb, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

6-I have asked you on another thread for a link where the SOS sent Stevens to Benghazi on 9/11 and you have failed to produce any evidence besides your BS you are full of shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054828136&postcount=15

Got any links to your ramblings or you just brain dead? Give up bitch you have nothing to discuss. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054827810&postcount=11

That is what I thought no links you are a empty suit. Boring. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Sorry Curly you are a idiot. I am a independent. Not are a independent. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your perverse, ignorant defense of Hildabeast proves it!

why don't you produce credible evidence disputing those numbers?

otherwise you have no argument. Originally Posted by CJ7
It's easy to see that you're no Independent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Sorry Larry you are out on strikes.

[SIZE="3"] Exactly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there were NO bureaucrats between Hildabeast and Stevens. Thanks for verifying I was correct.

The only fool here is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.Wrong again cocksucker

The Republicans noted that Hildabeast was the Secretary of State and directly responsible for security at Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Didn't read the report did you cocksucker?

You're the one ignorantly ignoring and denying the expert testimony of Nordstrom, Hicks and Lamb, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. [I think it is humorous you think you know more than a expert witness. Seeing you throw Pickering's name around then the Pickering Mullen report should be able to locate. Look it up and see the flow chart cocksucker.

You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054827810&postcount=11

None of these were addressed to you and your links are meaningless cocksucker

You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your perverse, ignorant defense of Hildabeast proves it! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do not defend Clinton just hate to see the bullshit you and the other brain dead dimtards post. I think if anything was laid at her door was she did not shut down the operation at Benghazi, and leave the CIA on their own.
Lusty, please forgive CBJ7 and LittleEva. They are state-of-the-art Obamatons. They take their orders from the great Obamatron in Chicago. The Obamatron broadcasts talking points and stupid phrases like, "I am an independent" which no one believes. Obedient Obamatons, they are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Like every one believes you taught school LMFAO
I am not going to go back and read this crap but I saw where someone came up with the shit about Ambassador Stephens is responsible for his own death.

I guess that makes sense. So using that logic, a soldier who is following orders gets killed in Afghanistan and according to someone like Eva HE is responsible for his own death. Not luck of the draw, not the bad plan put together by a commander (Hillary?), or maybe some piss poor plan designed to do something other than the stated purpose (Obama?). It is the fault of the soldier. That is the idea right? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another asshole putting words in my mouth Moe (AKA lusty lad) made that comment as a last gasp attempt to save his ass. I never said that anywhere. So fuck off JD