So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate!

What? Yet another malapropism from Ekim the Inbred Chimp . . . and he is bragging about it!?! Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've obviously confused and combined the words "ad hoc" and "hominid"; which are defined as follows:

ad hoc

1 : made or done without planning

2 : fashioned from whatever is immediately available

hominid

1 : Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos).

In this instance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your verbal fuck-up created a most apropos malapropism that is uniquely you, because "ad hominid" defines you so perfectly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are a chimpanzee formulated by your creator without planning from whatever garbage was near at hand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What an ASSHOLE! You must be a real hit down at the mine shaft!
  • CJ7
  • 10-17-2013, 03:21 PM
What an ASSHOLE! You must be a real hit down at the mine shaft! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

methane canary as the miners call himher
and you have made an attempt to bait me into an argument. Originally Posted by slingblade
You must be new in here
Snick
  • Doove
  • 10-17-2013, 09:34 PM
You must be new in here Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Clever!
If you take it that way ... well ... GOOD! Where I come from, being well educated is something to work toward. Kinda like 25% fewer cavities is where you come from.

Dipshit!

Go cry in your beer.

Obama is POTUS until 2017.

Deal or squeal. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey I got your fucking dipshit hanging you piece of shit. Chica Chaser knows me and will vouch for the fact that whatever I tell you here I would gladly say to your face asshole. Why don't you go to the white house and suck Obama's dick. That way we could impeach the lying Muslim Cocksucker.
What an ASSHOLE! You must be a real hit down at the mine shaft! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here is a song for you asshole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFEMFqKiwHQ

The stars and bars is flying in my yard, tattooed on my arm, painted on my bike, and wall papered in my house. Come take it punk!
Hey I got your fucking dipshit hanging you piece of shit. Chica Chaser knows me and will vouch for the fact that whatever I tell you here I would gladly say to your face asshole. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Should I....or shouldn't I....??
OK, yeah I'll say that Cappy here has no problem "expressing his opinion" whether in person or electronically.
But I thought those were called dingleberries?
Here is a song for you asshole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFEMFqKiwHQ

The stars and bars is flying in my yard, tattooed on my arm, painted on my bike, and wall papered in my house. Come take it punk! Originally Posted by capitan1962
Obviously you were breasted until you were 13...by your father!

Maybe that's why you find a need to be such a badass online.

Pussy!

I must say that you project yourself to be the most educated DUMB ASS I have ever seen . In 30 years of forums you take the cake of being the most educated person ever with their head up their ass to grace the continent of cyber infinity. Truth is, Obama won, Obama is the worst leader we have ever had, and Obama is a 2 faced lying jackass. Originally Posted by capitan1962
capitan, you've seen this guy ten years ago as Mamboolah on aspd.
capitan, you've seen this guy ten years ago as Mamboolah on aspd. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Which one? LOL
capitan, you've seen this guy ten years ago as Mamboolah on aspd. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean assup has been running his big chicken mouth online to people he doesn't know for over ten years? That's unbelievable, he's a perfect example of a guy who's never moved on. What a wasteoid.
Are just posting shit you don't really believe with the sole purpose of pissing off the right. Thankyou to the kind and informed man among your ranks that saw me today. According to him, you jerks just like being jerks. You actually hate the crap out of Obie because he's making you all look like muzzie sympathizing commies. You just can't say it in public that your guy is just awful and you all fucked up. Oh yes, one of you has betrayed your ranks and he seems pleased to do so. Good tipper too.

So thank you kindly, hung like an elephant democrat that can eat pussy like he was born with one. And thank you for the support on the general strike this weekend. Your money will go to an incredible cause....

Peace out bitches. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I've never made any bones about not being particularly fond of Obama. He's a centrist Democrat in the mold of Bill Clinton, and much less fun to watch that Clinton, who at least had a lot of talent. I want a real liberal Democrat as a President, like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. Somebody who will fight the corporations instead of sucking up to them.
Obviously you were breasted until you were 13...by your father!

Maybe that's why you find a need to be such a badass online.

Pussy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well I will gladly tell you what fuckboy. Friday I will be leaving on my Harley and passing very close to where you live. If you so wish to accept the challenge to call me a pussy to my face I will be more than happy to provide you with a convenient location to do so. I somehow think that my 260 pound Rebel member of the sons of Confederate Soldiers would not fear meeting you in person to explain that you are merely a moron with a laptop. If you beg to differ please feel free to send me a PM with where and when you would like to meet me to settle this matter. Otherwise I see you as an educated nigger that has several nigger sisters on welfare. There it is punk, if you haven't the balls to come clean go back in your cyber bad ass mode.
Gnadfly you know me too well, we have had too many of these assholes in 50 plus websites. He has pissed me off. I would so much love to have a picture of this asshole laying on the ground. I guess he thinks I am another internet pussy that wont rise to the occasion. LMAO bring it on Blackie!