Would you marry a sex worker

I would like to get married to a certain sex worker. We have good sex and she is attractive and I think she likes me but the communication barrier is a problem and I lost track of her as well.
  • Typo
  • 06-25-2023, 11:27 AM
I would like to get married to a certain sex worker. We have good sex and she is attractive and I think she likes me but the communication barrier is a problem and I lost track of her as well. Originally Posted by RoadPlayer
Your odds aren't sounding too good
Go for it, what could possibly go wrong?
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2023, 10:33 PM
I would like to get married to a certain sex worker. We have good sex and she is attractive and I think she likes me but the communication barrier is a problem and I lost track of her as well. Originally Posted by RoadPlayer
What's in it for her? We're talking about a hooker that's used to getting fast $ per nut from different cocks
Happily divorced and plan to stay that way.
Been married to a sex worker for 10 years no issues other than the normal relationship BS. Total honesty though is a must. It can be done. Yes she still hobbies a bit but so can I. Love and caring is different than sex. I know of 2 others as well that are married to sex workers and no issues either.
  • BLM69
  • 07-09-2023, 11:37 AM
Been married to a sex worker for 10 years no issues other than the normal relationship BS. Total honesty though is a must. It can be done. Yes she still hobbies a bit but so can I. Love and caring is different than sex. I know of 2 others as well that are married to sex workers and no issues either. Originally Posted by HarelDavid
It's a special breed of guys that are OK with their woman getting stuffed by other Men and being ok with it
http://www.allure.com/story/what-its...-done-sex-work Originally Posted by Michael8219
New York had no compassion for this girl at all.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ticle-1.438113
She was not a virgin when I met her and I was not either. So no biggie....
  • Vulva
  • 07-13-2023, 02:29 AM
I want to marry Pam from 4 Seasons but I lost track of her
Pam if you read this, PM me.
On very first time, one spa worker asked me will I? I was confused and I saw this post today. I never imagined that people go this route. She texted me two times and then stopped.
Depending how you might bend this passage, I have married 269 sex workers.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...16&version=NIV
She was not a virgin when I met her and I was not either. So no biggie.... Originally Posted by HarelDavid
That’s a lot different than being married to a woman who’s banging anyone with a couple hundos.
I mean, I'm no Saint doing what I do. Why should I hold it against a woman if she's doing the same, just on the opposite end. If we were both to get into each other and somehow love and true intimacy was born from that, I don't see a problem. That being said I'd think both the man hobbling and the woman turning tricks would both need to quit with their behavior, for the sake of a good relationship and any children that may come from it.