Did Texas "Re-open" too Soon?

I know that people have to get back to work. It's none of my business what people want to do, but I'm keeping my ass at home for the most part until things settle down a bit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Exactly. I have the luxury to continue WFH, so I am going to do that. I don't want to be a potential vector of this virus for any of my co-workers. At the same time, there are some jobs that require actually being "on-site". I don't want to add to any anxiety they may be feeling either, but, at the same time, I don't want them to lose their jobs and homes and go hungry. I also don't begrudge anyone wearing a mask voluntarily outside, or if an establishment requires patrons to wear a mask in their place of business. But taking all of these choices out of the hands of the people for long periods of time, just because another part of the country with different parameters is nowhere near ready to "re-open", is short-sighted.
Follow me around. This weekend I wasn't wearing a mask and two places people who wearing we're said it's OK for me to come in. Both places people didn't say shit. Another place didn't try to enforce.

Or is this this a tip comment "Levi"?

Maybe. I've read articles that mouth to mouth isn't effective either but this gym owner likely gets dozens of requests from his female members for it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well then you're a celebrity. Perhaps a celebrity clown, lol.
Follow me around. This weekend I wasn't wearing a mask and two places people who wearing we're said it's OK for me to come in. Both places people didn't say shit. Another place didn't try to enforce.

Or is this this a tip comment "Levi"?

Maybe. I've read articles that mouth to mouth isn't effective either but this gym owner likely gets dozens of requests from his female members for it. Originally Posted by gnadfly

interesting concept. a guy of clearly low morals opens a gym and waits for females to pass out after exercise. not a high success rate but hey he's got all day to wait, yeah?

BAHHAA
... At the same time, there are some jobs that require actually being "on-site". ... Originally Posted by SecretE
Those are the unemployed in the reported numbers. How many of those loans from the past stimulus package went to businesses that are NOW open for the employees to continue working since about 3/4's of the money loaned was supposed to go for salaries of employees.

For which states does PissLousy want to provide Federal assistance?

Broke Blue States! Where they are imposing lockdowns.
interesting concept. a guy of clearly low morals opens a gym and waits for females to pass out after exercise. not a high success rate but hey he's got all day to wait, yeah?

BAHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
??? The message is he doesn't want members wearing masks in his gym. I don't know about his morals.
??? The message is he doesn't want members wearing masks in his gym. I don't know about his morals. Originally Posted by gnadfly
For the most part the masks I've seen about do little good, since they weren't being worn prior to entering the establishment and any body fluids carrying virus have been deposited on the person before entering the business and tracked around the premises by transfer. It restricts breathing.
Wearing a mask doesn't protect you from getting the virus. I keeps you from spreading it if you have it with no symptoms. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Explain that crock of shit.
Explain that crock of shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Can face masks help prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the disease.

So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic? At that time, experts didn't yet know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.

These discoveries led the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to do an about-face on face masks. The CDC updated its guidance to recommend widespread use of simple cloth face coverings to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don't know it."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

How masks protect us

Dr. Dweik confirms that those homemade masks, often made of material like cotton, won’t do much to protect you from inhaling particles that carry the virus. But they do protect wearers from possibly spreading the virus to others.

“There is evidence that such masks reduce the exhaled aerosols from infectious, but asymptomatic, individuals.” he says. By blocking the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you, your mask is keeping the virus from spreading

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/h...f-coronavirus/
yad yada yada

But if they don't want people like me in there, I have no problem with that and I don't remotely blame them. I respect it and I look forward to the day I'm welcomed back again and there are definitely no hard feelings on my end. I don't hold grudges. I know I'm being irrational and carefree. I don't blame establishments for not wanting people like me around during these dangerous times.

yada yada yada Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It wouldn't be a stretch to say that other than the homosexual/liberal members of this website, many people do not want you on this board. Perhaps you will extend the same courtesy to us and refrain from posting your nonsense here?
"Can face masks help prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the disease.

So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic? At that time, experts didn't yet know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.

These discoveries led the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to do an about-face on face masks. The CDC updated its guidance to recommend widespread use of simple cloth face coverings to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don't know it."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

How masks protect us

Dr. Dweik confirms that those homemade masks, often made of material like cotton, won’t do much to protect you from inhaling particles that carry the virus. But they do protect wearers from possibly spreading the virus to others.

“There is evidence that such masks reduce the exhaled aerosols from infectious, but asymptomatic, individuals.” he says. By blocking the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you, your mask is keeping the virus from spreading

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/h...f-coronavirus/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If you don't have the disease you can't spread it. If you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you have the disease and are contagious. The tests have been confirmed to be highly inaccurate. This why this Pandemic is a Psyop. Only about 25% of the information about this virus is accurate the rest is total nonsense and media hype.
It wouldn't be a stretch to say that other than the homosexual/liberal members of this website, many people do not want you on this board. Perhaps you will extend the same courtesy to us and refrain from posting your nonsense here? Originally Posted by friendly fred
+1
If you don't have the disease you can't spread it. If you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you have the disease and are contagious. The tests have been confirmed to be highly inaccurate. This why this Pandemic is a Psyop. Only about 25% of the information about this virus is accurate the rest is total nonsense and media hype. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I was just pointing out the statement made by farmstud60 was correct in that the consensus of opinion is that my wearing a mask protects others from me in case I unknowingly have the virus but does not protect me from others.
I was just pointing out the statement made by farmstud60 was correct in that the consensus of opinion is that my wearing a mask protects others from me in case I unknowingly have the virus but does not protect me from others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well if you think that you are possibly harboring an antigen associated with Covid-19 and although you aren't displaying any symptoms if you think you can still transmit the disease to others then by all means wear a mask if it makes you feel better.
I was just pointing out the statement made by farmstud60 was correct in that the consensus of opinion is that my wearing a mask protects others from me in case I unknowingly have the virus but does not protect me from others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I believe that is substantially correct though mask offer wearer some protection as well.

Now, if you have tested negative it is a defense to not wearing a mask.

If you tested positive, lived, and recovered - you should have immunity via antibodies and no need to wear a mask - party on!
Hmmm.. so I heard this morning that Texas is counting new confirmed Corona cases as those who test positive and those who ARE DISCOVERED TO HAVE THE ANTIBODIES.. huh?

if you have the antibody, that should reduce, take away from the total, not ADD to it!

what Libtard is doing the counting?