A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

FER- You are right about the cabbage....lol

Way Way- you can be whatever you like, the landfill is at www.ymwv.net as I'm told. I hear your never the same once you enter, your forever covered in the odor of sulphur, shit, and old urine. I also hear there are requirements:

1) to be hateful
2) to be hateful
3) and t be hateful

- missed you too.
Way Way (the dead padre, murdering rat bastard) is from, and is a current resident of hell. His soul was sold at birth for a pack of marlboros. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
OMG I GET IT - That's why everyone hates smokers now...I get it. If it weren't for smokers WW would not be here..........They plain won't let him be in California.......The Scientologist might- they worship the devil!
It ain't boob posting if there's no nipples showing!
Are you sure those aren't her ass cheeks 20 kilos ago? Originally Posted by boardman

She's never had a big butt. I don't have a big butt either. We both have big Butt Envy. Our friend Selma doesn't either, we all sit around and bitch about it regularly. How would a knee get in that position by a butt? Guess I better get back to The Kama Sutra cliff notes.
Originally Posted by babydollsnow
leave boardman out of this
She's never had a big butt. Originally Posted by angelinadream
False. All of the pictures you have posted are really old. She has grown quite a bit over the last few years and her butt is where most of the weight went. (don't worry she gave me permission to clarify). If you're going to post pictures of her, and talk about this big weight loss, maybe you should use a current picture of her.

It didn't take you long to start stirring shit after your "vacation". You are back with a vengeance. Something got you riled up?
lets watch the insults folks, can we just keep to hijacking nonsensical BS.
lets watch the insults folks, can we just keep to hijacking nonsensical BS. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Who are you and how did you log on to NAN's account?

JaD
lets watch the insults folks, can we just keep to hijacking nonsensical BS. Originally Posted by notanewbie
So who is better? The Texan's defense or University of Texas Offense?
Who are you and how did you log on to NAN's account?
That is an excellent question. And where is Jasmin?
So who is better? The Texan's defense or University of Texas Offense? Originally Posted by Killersalt

The answer is "Null set"...... kinda like dividing by zero.......

JaD
And where is Jasmin? Originally Posted by Wayward
I reported her to ICE.
She's never had a big butt. I don't have a big butt either. We both have big Butt Envy. Our friend Selma doesn't either, we all sit around and bitch about it regularly. How would a knee get in that position by a butt? Guess I better get back to The Kama Sutra cliff notes. Originally Posted by angelinadream
A knee? It looked like a big foot to me but then to cats everyone has big feet.
A knee? It looked like a big foot to me but then to cats everyone has big feet. Originally Posted by boardman
The bigger your foot the bigger your cock, or at least that's how the saying goes.
Maybe the bigger the knee, the bigger the kitty.