FEMA Scandal

why exactly are they biased .. except you think they are? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because I read the articles.

First of all texasborderbusiness.com, who they hell are they. Never heard of them. The title of the article, “FEMA Accused of Blocking Aid After Hurricane Helene SpaceX Engineer’s Shocking Account”. That’s about as slanted as you can get.

The second article is completely one sided and although printed in the hill it is a reprint from WJZY or qcnews.com.

Third, these stories reference local response and not federal response.
Because I read the articles.

First of all texasborderbusiness.com, who they hell are they. Never heard of them. The title of the article, “FEMA Accused of Blocking Aid After Hurricane Helene SpaceX Engineer’s Shocking Account”. That’s about as slanted as you can get.

The second article is completely one sided and although printed in the hill it is a reprint from WJZY or qcnews.com.

Third, these stories reference local response and not federal response. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

slanted in your opinion .. FEMA is directly discussed in the article.

once again all you can do is criticize the source without being able to refute it.
slanted in your opinion .. FEMA is directly discussed in the article.

once again all you can do is criticize the source without being able to refute it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The supposed evidence is unconvincing.
so theses are "conspiracy theories" eh? ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why don't you ask Rooster? He has boots on the ground there.

I don't see you retorting anything he has posted with misfortune mother nature has dealt him.