Most Americans want War with ISIS.

US Government is the most Hypocrite Government in the World ... Ohhh now you Fitting the Terror not Islam ? Lmao ...

I'm Still Laughing at the Obama Statement " UGLY LIE " ... LOL
What's up AG? So you are saying we should stop playing pussyfooting word games and start calling them Islamic terrorists, right?
I'm saying make up your fucking mind

just kidding LOL i said this before and i'll say it again And again and again ... Getting rid of Saddam was the biggest mistake of all times ... Really he had this Stupid dogs on Leaches ... Now you going to do another mistake witch is get rid of Bashar ... Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power
What's up AG? So you are saying we should stop playing pussyfooting word games and start calling them Islamic terrorists, right? Originally Posted by lustylad
... Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

Ok, I will take your word for it... but think about what you are saying. Most of the world's people aspire to freedom and democracy. What makes Arabs different?
Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
That's an interesting point of view. Please expand on that.
Just like what make Animals different some of them we can have in our homes others belong to the Zoo or the Jungle ...
Ok, I will take your word for it... but think about what you are saying. Most of the world's people aspire to freedom and democracy. What makes Arabs different? Originally Posted by lustylad
Just like what make Animals different some of them we can have in our homes others belong to the Zoo or the Jungle ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

Lol.... You are sooo "politically incorrect"! But then, you can get away with it! I miss Faoud Ajami. He would disagree with you. You should read him sometime.

Here is another question for you - from your perspective, what should be done about the Persians and their nuclear program?
That Fool was Delusional ... When he make speeches in English is totally Different than when he does in Arabic ... i was one of his biggest fans tell i saw one interview with him in a Lebanese Chanel .... Blaaaaah
Lol.... You are sooo "politically incorrect"! But then, you can get away with it! I miss Faoud Ajami. He would disagree with you. You should read him sometime.

Here is another question for you - from your perspective, what should be done about the Persians and their nuclear program? Originally Posted by lustylad
That Fool was Delusional ... When he make speeches in English is totally Different than when he does in Arabic ... i was one of his biggest fans tell i saw one interview with him in a Lebanese Channel .... Blaaaaah Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

Hmmm... interesting. He was a Shiite from Lebanon and had many contradictions but I was always interested in hearing his opinions. The Middle East shifts so fast I am not surprised if people like Ajami had to adjust their views to keep up with the changes. But he never believed democracy is incompatible with Arab culture.
I'm still waiting for the Arab take on the Persian "solution"!
Hmmm... interesting. He was a Shiite from Lebanon and had many contradictions but I was always interested in hearing his opinions. The Middle East shifts so fast I am not surprised if people like Ajami had to adjust their views to keep up with the changes. But he never believed democracy is incompatible with Arab culture. Originally Posted by lustylad
LustyLad get lost- you know know about the middle east- Arabian Goddess is correct- George Bush decision to go to war with Iraq is the reason why we have chaos and uncertainty in the middle east right now.
Saddam Hussein was a moderate muslim- under his rule- women didn't have to wear the burka or chador- women were allowed to be educated- he(Sadaam) was the polar opposite of what ISIS and Al-Queada promote- bad move by the U.S.
LustyLad get lost- you know know about the middle east- Arabian Goddess is correct- George Bush decision to go to war with Iraq is the reason why we have chaos and uncertainty in the middle east right now.
Saddam Hussein was a moderate muslim- under his rule- women didn't have to wear the burka or chador- women were allowed to be educated- he(Sadaam) was the polar opposite of what ISIS and Al-Queada promote- bad move by the U.S. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I guess you have finally reached the bottom of the barrel when you start talking about the positive aspects of Saddam Hussein.

In that vein, that guy Joe Stalin was really ok, except for the millions that died in the great purges, the Gulag, and during his fits of paranoia.
I'm still waiting for the Arab take on the Persian "solution"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Do not send our soldiers over there. It is pointless. Besides, as long as they are just killing each other who cares. Let the wonderful and all knowing UN take care of this. Perhaps they can go over there and take their guns away.

One other point to be made is if ISIS becomes strong enough, they will take on Iran and then a lot more will die over there instead of coming here and becoming suicide bombers. We probably already have enough of them in this country now.

Finally and the most important concept is anything that we do will be taken as vengeance and that will inspire the next generation of 'effin jihadies that are being financed by the same folks that brought you Ben Laden and the people who flew the planes into the towers.

Obama fucked this whole thing up so maybe we need to live with the result for once. JS
I thought you didn't like the fat Arab but yet obsessed With her Pictures lmao ...

But I'll answer you since I see that you did some growing up and you figured having a grown conversation is better than being a bitch to me ... Trust me you don't want to cause i can pull that shit better than you :P

but yeah The Persians are distracting The US and The world by supporting this lame Groups , brain washing them and using the Religion to do so ... The Persians are busy doing their thing while US is going to another war that they can't afford ... Again Saddam had the Persians on leaches too see what your favorite ex dumb president did there lol ... now the Persians wants to Go against the world and you can't do SHIIIT about it not only that you can't afford going there witch I wish u did cause I can't stand them lol but Russia on there side so yeah you is screwed when it comes to the Persian solution loool
I'm still waiting for the Arab take on the Persian "solution"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Saddam Hussein was a moderate muslim- under his rule- women didn't have to wear the burka or chador- women were allowed to be educated- he(Sadaam) was the polar opposite of what ISIS and Al-Queada promote- bad move by the U.S. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

So it's okay with you that Saddam violated the treaty he signed, shot at our aircraft, put mines out for our ships, and was holding a pilot after the war ended? What else did I forget......Oh right, Saddam tried to assassinate a former president of the United States and paid for suicide bombers to attack Israel. Other than that Saddam was okay.

On a more somber note, I had a student make a rather disturbing comment today. We were talking about what Obama said at his extremist forum and one student (a boy of course) said that the way things were going there was going to have to be a big war and he would have to fight it. Probably true.