Bad Time To Be Rich

LMFAO Originally Posted by ekim008
For fun and amusement, please read Ekim the Inbred’s posts between # 15 and 20. Ekim the Inbred thinks the .01%ers became rich by depositing their money in off-shore savings accounts where the banks CHARGE the depositors interest! Now, Ekim the Inbred expects everyone to believe he was just joking; anyone reading the posts can see he is lying. Ekim the Inbred is the joke, and even he is laughing at his own ignorance!

. . . do you think the rich have their money in the banks that charge higher interest??? Originally Posted by ekim008
For fun and amusement, please read Ekim the Inbred’s posts between # 15 and 20. Ekim the Inbred thinks the .01%ers became rich by depositing their money in off-shore savings accounts where the banks CHARGE the depositors interest! Now, Ekim the Inbred expects everyone to believe he was just joking; anyone reading the posts can see he is lying. Ekim the Inbred is the joke, and even he is laughing at his own ignorance! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LMAO AGAIN FOOL
Boy, this is a happy thread. Everybody is laughing, having fun.
LMAO AGAIN FOOL Originally Posted by ekim008
For fun and amusement, please read Ekim the Inbred’s posts between # 15 and 20. Ekim the Inbred thinks the .01%ers became rich by depositing their money in off-shore savings accounts where the banks CHARGE the depositors interest! Now, Ekim the Inbred expects everyone to believe he was just joking; anyone reading the posts can see he is lying. Ekim the Inbred is the joke, and even he is laughing at his own ignorance! Laugh, stupid Ekim, laugh, stupid Ekim, like the idiot you truly are.

. . . do you think the rich have their money in the banks that charge higher interest??? Originally Posted by ekim008
  • Seedy
  • 07-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Boy, this is a happy thread. Everybody is laughing, having fun. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG,that's why I'm in here, and to impart my words of wisdom..... LMFAO