Hardly Anyone At The Hospital. Where's this National Emergency?

• oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 10:57 AM
S91- welcome and thank you for your observations.
also Walmart is doing very good business right now in fact so much and they just put a statement out that they're about to hire a hundred and fifty thousand new people

And they also change their hours so they can allegedly sanitize more at night and give quote vulnerable shoppers a time to shop in the morning such as the elderly

So they're basically reducing store hours and trying to pack us all in like sardines which is going to do nothing but spread it even more

and it just amazes me how people are scared to be in contact in a small group but are willing to go out and be around thousands of people I don't understand the logic
And I said this and I'll say it again during Trump's press conference the other day he Carson Pence and a few others did not practice social distancing

And before anyone says it please don't assume I'm liberal just because I'm young this isn't about left or right this is about people telling you to do one thing but practicing another on live TV
I have a story as well

I'm not going to say which one but there was an airport where three air traffic control employees tested positive

I know for a fact this happened 5 hours before they shut the airport down so let's hear that again I know for a fact they tested positive 5 hours before they shut the airport down

not only were they still allowing people to book new flights they were still allowing people in and out of the airport

They also did not do any type of testing at the airport for other people

I also know that they didn't even alert the public at the airport there had been positive testing

now don't get me wrong I do believe coronavirus is real but I'm really having a hard time believing why if it's so deadly and someone has tested positive at a damn airport why the hell you let your airport keep running for hours and hours
And I also want to know why every time someone test positive for coronavirus it's a big ass secret

This is literally more secretive than a person having AIDS have y'all noticed that????

53 year old white male gets coronavirus 27 year old black female gets coronavirus okay well then who the hell are these people so we can stay away from him if the s*** is so damn deadly?
Like you're telling us to make sure we stay away from infected people but won't tell us who the infected people are

This whole thing is a bunch of damn garbage
And also tell me this

why is it that they keep telling us the reason why coronavirus is so deadly is because and people with compromised immune systems and the elderly and people that I already have breathing problems it can cause extreme respiratory effects and even death

but everyone they are studying that has coronavirus has complained of diarrhea or gastrointestinal issues

Every study that is come out about tracking coronavirus patients they're literally talking about their gastrointestinal issues instead of their respiratory issues yet the media is putting out that the dangers of coronavirus is respiratory issues

So which one is it?
And oh by the way I don't see any of those of Walmart employees wearing masks

now since they're listed as an essential part of society meaning that during the national emergency they cannot be shut down why the hell will they not be wearing masks?
and keep in mind Amazon put out a statement that said they're going to reduce shipping of non-essential items yet they just hired a hundred and fifty thousand new people

Interesting, so you going to cram thousands of new people into your warehouses but putting out statements that you're limiting what your shipping?
Regardless of what side your own something is truly not adding up with this entire situation
I have a story as well

I'm not going to say which one but there was an airport where three air traffic control employees tested positive

I know for a fact this happened 5 hours before they shut the airport down so let's hear that again I know for a fact they tested positive 5 hours before they shut the airport down

not only were they still allowing people to book new flights they were still allowing people in and out of the airport

They also did not do any type of testing at the airport for other people

I also know that they didn't even alert the public at the airport there had been positive testing

now don't get me wrong I do believe coronavirus is real but I'm really having a hard time believing why if it's so deadly and someone has tested positive at a damn airport why the hell you let your airport keep running for hours and hours Originally Posted by Sienna91
Corona viruses are certainly real. You probably have had a Corona virus. Rhinovirus and Coronaviruses are responsible for upper Respiratory and nasal conditions we often refer to as a "Cold". 96% of people who contract these viruses experience mild symptoms the other 6% experience moderate to severe symptoms that may prompt the individual to seek medical attention or may even hospitalization if they have underlying medical conditions. In the case of this recent virus outbreak a 2.5 to 3% death rate has been recorded world wide. The actual virus isn't hype it's the manner in which it is being presented to us. Every year there is out breaks like this all over the world. It's the media programming and the manner in which our lives are altered that sparks panic, uncertainty and fear in the average person. It's all done on purpose and by design. Once people realize that they'll use their head and not their emotions.
How many times will it take people to realize what's going on?

this is literally creating mass chaos I mean even families are breaking up over this b*******
Like I've got to be honest with you I have no fear whatsoever over the coronavirus

I am scared of how people are acting

I have seen more arguments on here the past few days and I have the whole time I've been on here

And I'm talking about nasty fights

and if people are going to act like that online I have no idea how they're going to act in person so I can tell you what coronavirus or not I will be stocking up on ammo because I don't have time for anyone to be trying to fight me at the store for trying to buy a cleaning supply or deodorant

And it's literally come to that

I literally have everything I need in my house because if I did not I would be screwed people are literally getting into fist fights over household essential items. And I don't have time to fight through the crowd hours
Like I've got to be honest with you I have no fear whatsoever over the coronavirus

I am scared of how people are acting

I have seen more arguments on here the past few days and I have the whole time I've been on here

And I'm talking about nasty fights

and if people are going to act like that online I have no idea how they're going to act in person so I can tell you what coronavirus or not I will be stocking up on ammo because I don't have time for anyone to be trying to fight me at the store for trying to buy a cleaning supply or deodorant

And it's literally come to that

I literally have everything I need in my house because if I did not I would be screwed people are literally getting into fist fights over household essential items. And I don't have time to fight through the crowd hours Originally Posted by Sienna91
Well you're ahead of the curve, most people are fucking stupid and situations like this bring their ignorance out even more. Wait until the Banks close you'll see some real assholes then.
Do you think we are headed toward bank closures?