Providers: What is the Biggest Load You Have Encountered?

Tia, I think a load camp and a band camp would be very similar but with lots of cum and lots of "best loads" in an effort to truly perfect the "process".
It's been around for a day, sweetheart. I just didn't want this thread to float away into obscurity like so many other good threads on this site. Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977

Fuck your thread! Go get butt fucked as much as you can, then come here and tell us your "biggest load" experience
So Sea after the Mods ban you what name are you going to use next? Just an opinion
Same troll Burk. Don't feed them.
Fuck your thread! Go get butt fucked as much as you can, then come here and tell us your "biggest load" experience Originally Posted by The Sea
The Sea? Is that short for "The Sea word"?

Odd that you don't like his thread, but want him to post about load sizes when he get's back from getting anal. Are you only interested in gay anal loads? I had no idea that this fetish had become so specialized and cliquish. When did you first realize you were into gay anal load measurement? Do you measure by weight or by volume?

I find this all SO interesting! Tell us more?

POD
Can this also include how much I would've cum if it wasn't a ghost load. Massive to answer your question... massive.
Tia, my parents sent me to Load Camp when I was thirteen, and it was the best six hours of my life. We ate lots of pineapple, looked at a lot of cool magazines and watched a lot of "Charlie's Angels" reruns. I'd love to show you what I learned.
wed, thurs and fri appointments
I usually wash 3 loads on Saturdays. :-p Originally Posted by lilred_robin
guy can shoot it far
Well pardon me, I guess the interest of Styrofoam cups of of cum went right over my head ...
Carry on Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Okay, I'll feed into this some more. This is not necessarily the biggest load but a cool way to view one.

I had a friend who put Saran Wrap around his web cam ahead of time (pretty smart if you ask me.) It was tight enough where my picture wasn't blurred at all and I had no idea it was on there.

He was masturbating for me and when he shot his load, he shot it AT the lens of the web cam. It was a neat effect and of course with the Saran Wrap over it--easy for him to clean up. Made it seem like I was getting it right in the face.
Interesting story, Tia! Curious to know how much, Daphne!! Anymore takers? We've only had a handful of providers share.
If you can fill a coffee cup, it that considered a "large load"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC, if you can fill a coffee cup, you may want to keep that on the downlow...might restrict the number of providers willing to offer CIM!
"I LOVE it when a guy puts a very big load in my mouth during oral. I have had some guys fill it up completely which surprised me. It to hard say just how much that was but I think maybe half a cup or so. It took two big swallows to get it all down my throat. I have also had my face totally covered in cum which is always a turn on for me". Always looking for more "cum" fun"
Cool Alexandria! Thanks for sharing!! You're very pretty by the way. Great skin.
Hottt Avatar Alexandria. You certainly know what to do with a very large load