Fuck You Very Much Austin Forums !

• Sire
  • 03-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Lot of pathetic posting here. Just another example of why I'm not around these here parts much anymore. Just a slow Friday night, and I actually had some interest in this thread. But after reading the sword fights, and the long windedness of the "chosen" one, it's just a lot of the same old same old.

I am enjoying Joan's avatar gif though. Think I might have to give that lady a call.
Lot of pathetic posting here. Just another example of why I'm not around these here parts much anymore. Just a slow Friday night, and I actually had some interest in this thread. But after reading the sword fights, and the long windedness of the "chosen" one, it's just a lot of the same old same old.

I am enjoying Joan's avatar gif though. Think I might have to give that lady a call. Originally Posted by Sire
Joan is a very lovely lady and a pleasure to talk with.
  • Sire
  • 03-23-2013, 12:52 AM
Joan is a very lovely lady and a pleasure to talk with. Originally Posted by homer13
Perhaps I'll come out of my self imposed exile. Doesn't mean I'll be posting much. Just fucking.
Damn, I could not resist the "View Post" button ....
MC, No worries, you are NOT on my Ignore List (yet).

Yeah, Thread Hijacking, but why NOT if the OP stays silent and doesn't even try to take back control :-)

.. now that may create some comments and I am sure any thread I will ever start will be hijacked just to show me, see if I care .... Originally Posted by fun2come

Most threads get hijacked one way or another when the original topic get's off course or boring or turns into pissing contests.

All forums are what we make of them as are all threads. I find that when information needs to be shared it get's shared one way or another, often thru pm. I usually am getting pm's either from ladies and gents wanting to share info or ask for info. Most times I really don't pay much attention so when asked info I don't have answers for I usually just txt RR and ask him for the answers and then pass it along. The rest of the time threads here are mostly just for fun and games and there is nothing wrong with that. Not everything needs to be too serious or all about information. Many times over the years threads have just been a way to flirt and mingle and find interesting people to virtually hang out with.
H, well typed !
I don't even remember what this thread is about but it has taken a turn for the positive, sort of.

"Be the change you want to see in ECCIE forums"
Sometimes I feel like I'm 18 again, this thread reminded me why other than being able to fuck till dawn as many times as I could 18 was a bunch of high school bullshit.