Fear of a Tea Party Planet

+1
StupidOldLyingFart is the consumate, compulsive liar!
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 06:59 AM
+1
StupidOldLyingFart is the consumate, compulsive liar! Originally Posted by bigtex
But but but he does not believe all his lies are lies.

Delusional is a better word for the old man.

Maybe we can contract HatingKayla to spoon feed his delusions and change his diapers. Put that silly bitch to work doing something worthy, enough of this phoney "Their coming to take our guns away" crap. She musta been a Branch Davidians. I wouldn't be suprised if David Koresh wasn't her brother and COG son!
Fu*k, COsFb can't decide whether or not he's 37, 73, <60 or whatever.....

The girls that call him "cute" probably think's it's "cute" to watch a dog lick its ass.
I've been voted the biggest liar? Where? I must have missed that. People like to call me a liar, but they offer no evidence. I think that is funny. You can't handle the truth, apparently.

I've been voted the biggest liar? Where? I must have missed that. People like to call me a liar, but they offer no evidence. I think that is funny. You can't handle the truth, apparently.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think WTF won the swimwear competition and Assup won for congeniality.
I didn't case my vote for "Biggest Liar" in this feral pig hunt . . . maybe "Lamest Liar and Least interested in ALL of the Facts" . . . that's a different conversation.

Now here's some fun for you:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 10:34 AM

If you're a delusional liar, you can not see the thread where we voted. It works like the private quotes that keep ladies from seeing what members have to say, my poll exempted delusional liars from seeing the poll about them. I did not want you voting and then lying about it!
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 10:37 AM
I think WTF won the swimwear competition and Assup won for congeniality. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Sounds like you been having homoerotic dreams again jb!
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 10:50 AM

difference being, you cant or wont, tell the entire truth, obviously
People keep saying that, but never offer any proof. Interesting, and funny. Apparently I've pissed off the "poop" and "homo" brigade!

• CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM
People keep saying that, but never offer any proof. Interesting, and funny. Apparently I've pissed off the "poop" and "homo" brigade!

your 41:1 spending ratio is only about 1/3 of the truth isnt it?

there are other measures that havent come into play yet isnt there?

as of right now, you are telling the truth about CBO projections, but theres still major influences on that projection that arent figured in the mix

ergo partial truth
Please detail those for us all, CBJ7. We were discussing the fiscal cliff deal. What else is in there? I'd appreciate your input.
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Please detail those for us all, CBJ7. We were discussing the fiscal cliff deal. What else is in there? I'd appreciate your input. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
to start with your half truth, the president cant pass anything before it makes it through congress ...

unless something has changed, the debt ceiling and defense cuts are a part of the fiscal cliff, and niether have entered the picture yet. ... another factor decided by congress

IMO the latter are more important parts of the self imposed fiscal cliff rhetoric than the revenue increases that were passed by BOTH houses of congress last night.
If you're saying they haven't done their job, then you are right. I agree.