21 Gun Salute to Senator John McCain - RIP My Friend

Trump won the state of Michigan by 3/10s of 1 percent of the vote. Trump won Pennsylvania by 1.2%, Trump won Wisconsin by 1%. So his margin of victory was razor thin and could hardly be put in the category of beating the shit out of Clinton.

The best thing Trump had going for him in 2016 was his opponent. Doubtful he will have that large of an advantage in 2020.

So since you think the Dems will continue losing, how do you think they will do on November 6th? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

So you have nobody but yourselves to blame for the Trump victory and yet you whine and cry every fucking day. Libs are such pussies.
Trump won 3 states by a very small margin which gave him the electoral victory. Again, that is hardly beating the shit out of someone. If you feel otherwise, so be it.

I agree that the Democrats won't take the Senate in 2018. 35 seats up for election and 26 of them are Democratic, with some in states that Trump won. I expect Republicans to pick up 1 or 2 seats in the Senate.

However I do predict the Democrats will win back control of the House which will go against YOUR prediction that "they'll keep losing".
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump's margin of victory in the Electoral College shows he beat the shit out of hildebeest. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Choose Fauxcahontas as your candidate, and she'll get the shit beat out of her, too.

You might wanna check about what's going on with Comey and Mueller's boy Bruce Ohr today. This whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" is going to blow up in the dims face just before the election.
So you have nobody but yourselves to blame for the Trump victory and yet you whine and cry every fucking day. Libs are such pussies. Originally Posted by Budman
No whining. No crying. Simple statement of FACTS. Some day you'll hopefully understand the difference.
Trump's margin of victory in the Electoral College shows he beat the shit out of hildebeest. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Choose Fauxcahontas as your candidate, and she'll get the shit beat out of her, too.

You might wanna check about what's going on with Comey and Mueller's boy Bruce Ohr today. This whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" is going to blow up in the dims face just before the election.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yet another irrelevant post with absolutely no substance.
Yet another irrelevant post with absolutely no substance. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Tears for hildebeest are irrelevant, Mylanta for acid upset stomachs is available over-the-counter at Walmart, the substance is marked in "red", and Trump is still in the White House. hildebeest got her fat-ass kicked.

Well, we’ll see what happens in November, won’t we, IBH?
Well, we’ll see what happens in November, won’t we, IBH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ohr's before Congress today.
Yet another irrelevant post with absolutely no substance. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sounds like you've never played horseshoes or tossed a live hand grenade, speedy.
Sounds like you've never played horseshoes or tossed a live hand grenade, speedy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Some military personal were not allowed to handle live grenades
Well, we’ll see what happens in November, won’t we, IBH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No way the Demon craps win the House. Senate maybe.
Some military personal were not allowed to handle live grenades Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Actually I had to throw a live grenade during basic training. But a little off subject.

For some reason Lusty thinks I am hung up on the closeness of the 2016 election. I am not. I am only pointing out how close victory could be for whomever ends up as the Democratic POTUS candidate in 2020. On the other side, obviously all Trump has to do is hold onto the states he won and he will be reelected.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Minnesota, N. Carolina, Colorado, Arizona. All those states have a significant number of electoral votes and were relatively close in 2016 and should be in play for either candidate in 2020.
I'm waiting for the eulogy you're going to give George H W Bush. A real war hero, an honest businessman, a loving husband, a great father, a public servant, an exceptional president, and (according to the democrats) a person so out of touch that he was surprised by a grocery store scanner. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Or look at what the left did to Mitt Romney. He was a total Boy Scout. A devout Mormon, he didn't smoke or drink or swear. So it was really, really hard for them to dig up any dirt on him. But dig they did! And what did they find? They went back nearly 50 years and accused him of being a prankster and "bullying" a fellow schoolmate! Poor kid had his hair trimmed! The Washington Fucking Post deemed this horrific story worthy of front-page coverage!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d1decdfd323c

The left in this country is an unprincipled gang of hypocritical douchebags. They don't care if a Republican is as clean as a whistle or as corrupt as Tammany Hall - they will attack him just as viciously and unfairly either way.