How do you identify real "independent" providers?

K, boss, but the posts are not solely about her but how difficult it is to know the truth. This thread shows lies, deception, half-truths and misconceptions. It also shows the stigma from being pimped that providers will change their appearance, name and try to reinvent themselves as being independent (if there is such a thing) all in an attempt to fool us. Again. The smart ones have been successful from day one in hiding their secret. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Well said! just trying to be informative, but those who dont want the information can get ran up on by the "thugs"
Happy hour?
If you feel it is important to get more nformation out about her, then why not add it to one of the four threads in four forums dedicated to her activities? That ways its all together in one place. Instead of deluting your message by posting about her in every.thread you can. I think.most have gotten the message by now. If not, keeping it all in the existing threads will be far more helpful for anyone researching her.
If you feel it is important to get more nformation out about her, then why not add it to one of the four threads in four forums dedicated to her activities? That ways its all together in one place. Instead of deluting your message by posting about her in every.thread you can. I think.most have gotten the message by now. If not, keeping it all in the existing threads will be far more helpful for anyone researching her. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

YOUR RIGHT! INITIALLY I HAD BROUGHT IT UP IN RESPONSE TO JARVIS SAYING SHE CLAIMS TO HANDLE HER OWN PHONE....IT WASNT INTETIONAL TO HIJACK THIS THREAD ABOUT HER ANTICS.
YOUR RIGHT! INITIALLY I HAD BROUGHT IT UP IN RESPONSE TO JARVIS SAYING SHE CLAIMS TO HANDLE HER OWN PHONE....IT WASNT INTETIONAL TO HIJACK THIS THREAD ABOUT HER ANTICS. Originally Posted by londynnicole
You are just trying way to hard.
You are just trying way to hard. Originally Posted by macbeth1000

And you have what to do better than to be critical of others? I dont believe I was speaking to you or about you. Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge me today!
And you have what to do better than to be critical of others? I dont believe I was speaking to you or about you. Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge me today! Originally Posted by londynnicole
Say whatttt. Hahhaha, news flash, you are only fooling yourself. People know you and Andrea are in the same crew. You stay at the same hotel and do doubles together.
You went from telling us that you don't really know her to you only do doubles with her to she said everything is made up to she changed her hair and name and people beware. If you can't recall what you are saying, you said you never saw any pimps yet now you are saying her and her popcorn pimps... Which would mean you know she is PIMPED.
Your faking isn't fooling anyone. I was actually praising you because you are trying so hard to convince people. Simply come out and say yes I am with or affiliated with a gang pimped honey however I assure you that none of your guys will ever be jacked. That alone is probably enough to get a lot of guys to come your way.
Trying to sound like an angel when you actually a hustler is like the devil trying to say he doesn't exist.
Change your tactics, no one really cares, you not affiliated with Andrea, yes we get it (sic)
I've watched from afar for so long... Str8.2.bbbj, you are a champion among trolls. I say this from a kind of awe, really. I seriously can't tell if you're playing a part or not. But I respect the shit out of you.
<<<independent....... LEGEND ask around eccie tell ya WYNTER ICE is RARE...:licklips :
I've watched from afar for so long... Str8.2.bbbj, you are a champion among trolls. I say this from a kind of awe, really. I seriously can't tell if you're playing a part or not. But I respect the shit out of you. Originally Posted by BridgetBlack
If you're going to be anything, always be the best!! Haahaaaaaaaa

Now I have to go back and read just what the hell I posted on this thread.