If you got the vax.....

How can one man form a circle?

I think we’ve seen the answer in this thread.

Stay out of the heat y’all.
Right. This is a fabrication or an illustration of Simpson's Paradox.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...psons-paradox/ Originally Posted by Tiny
So U say'n the Washington Compost is telling you that it's all good and we are just shine'n ya on. That about the sum of it?!? What happens when ya have to reconcile? Suck-a!!

BTW: You should try to find the I-Recover PDF file I kinda posted.
yes, birx is lying about her vaccine stance

Previous stance:

Recent stance:

Dr. Deborah Birx: "I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines ..."

Claims vaccines "protect against severe disease and hospitalization" before saying that 50% of those who died via Omicron were older & vaccinated.

Bit-o-greatest hits (1 min video), i.e. talking heads then and now
You have now willfully and deliberately hijacked this thread, bub.

I find it telling that every topic get hijacked by one of you into an antivax rant, and another one or two of you into a “let’s go Brandon” rant.

Seems like you all need to ask your boss for a raise.

Hopefully our friendly neighborhood “monitour” will remind you again what is and isn’t kosher heee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a fuckin crybaby.
Agreed. He’s been crying about the vaccine ever since it came out.
The thread title is "If you got the vax.....
Try to keep up, things move a bit fast 'round these here parts.
Imma just trying to keep your uninformed keester informed.
Besides, it ain't really my problem. I didn't fall for the ridiculous BeezWax-Chite.

Aside from that, it ain't even your thread."
You have now willfully and deliberately hijacked this thread, bub.

I find it telling that every topic get hijacked by one of you into an antivax rant, and another one or two of you into a “let’s go Brandon” rant.

Seems like you all need to ask your boss for a raise.

Hopefully our friendly neighborhood “monitour” will remind you again what is and isn’t kosher heee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As the OP, I approve this message.

yes, birx is lying about her vaccine stance

Previous stance:

Recent stance:

Dr. Deborah Birx: "I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines ..."

Claims vaccines "protect against severe disease and hospitalization" before saying that 50% of those who died via Omicron were older & vaccinated.

Bit-o-greatest hits (1 min video), i.e. talking heads then and now Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The thread title is "If you got the vax.....
Try to keep up, things move a bit fast 'round these here parts.
Imma just trying to keep your uninformed keester informed.
Besides, it ain't really my problem. I didn't fall for the ridiculous BeezWax-Chite.

Aside from that, it ain't even your thread." Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Then obviously the thread was posted as a provocation, as originally posted.

Thanks for confirming. Enjoy the circle, boyz.

You must be from Donbass. No, the thread was created so you could get to post 57,052 without ever making a salient point or add any value.

Then obviously the thread was posted as a provocation, as originally posted.

Thanks for confirming. Enjoy the circle, boyz.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You must be from Donbass. No, the thread was created so you could get to post 57,052 without ever making a salient point or add any value. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

If you got the vax...

Stay out of the heat?

Isn't that the topic of this here thread, bub? Doesn't seem like that's what you're talking about. Sounds like you're shreiking about vaccine efficacy again.

Who's from Donbass? Not me, dude. I'm from a better part of town than you. Nowhere near any railroad tracks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Well... IMHO - only a Donbass would have missed the whole and entire point of the OP -- especially after the OP even tried to clarify the post in post #16 for the short bus riders.
LOL... You Lefties sure are a funny mass. You seriously don't see the propaganda being pushed? Have you ever in your entire life seen articles about how the Heat makes you have blood clots? It's air cover for the fact that the increased deaths of the vaccinated have to be explained away. So articles like this are posted so that people will go oh, yeah, an otherwise healthy person gets a blood clot and dies... "it must have been the heat"...
It's almost as if you want to be sheep.
What a Donbass...
If you got the vax...
Stay out of the heat?
Isn't that the topic of this here thread, bub? Doesn't seem like that's what you're talking about. Sounds like you're shreiking about vaccine efficacy again.
Who's from Donbass? Not me, dude. I'm from a better part of town than you. Nowhere near any railroad tracks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
UK Government admits COVID Vaccinated Children are 4423% more likely to die of any cause & 13,633% more likely to die of COVID-19 than Unvaccinated Children

Data source is the Office of National Statistics in the UK... you can doubt the report source if you like... but the data comes from the government itself...
When are they going to ban this farce of a “vaccine”? Us purebloods are looking wiser every day.