Mayweather and Mosley

And this coming directly from Pacquiao, “These are my specifications for this fight regarding blood testing. I have offered to give a blood sample the day of the Announcement of the fight at the Press Release. I have Offered to give a blood sample 30 days before the fight. I am willing to give blood immediately after the fight is over inside my dressing room . I am also willing to give urine tests at anytime any where everyday leading up to the fight.”
http://fightfan.com/2009/12/manny-pa...another-fight/

Tell me again where I am wrong. Originally Posted by surcher
Just noticed that one of your links directly contradicts what you are saying and that is the one from Pacquaio himself. You are wrong yet again. Did you actually read your links?
Look guy, Gayweather's the one who PUSSED OUT in this fight. End of story!!!!

If it wasn't the case, why hasn't he ALWAYS had these stipulations for EVERY fight vs EVERY opponent?? He's scared shitless of Pacquiao and is afraid of getting KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, tainting his record and crushing his ego.

Fuck Mayweather!!
Look guy, Gayweather's the one who PUSSED OUT in this fight. End of story!!!!

If it wasn't the case, why hasn't he ALWAYS had these stipulations for EVERY fight vs EVERY opponent?? He's scared shitless of Pacquiao and is afraid of getting KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, tainting his record and crushing his ego.

Fuck Mayweather!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You mean the champs have not typically made demands of challengers in the past? You are entitled to your opinion but there is not much to support it in the way of facts.
Funky stipulations out of the blue, that's not been demanded universally for every opponent? Did he even ask this of Mosley? Did he demand that Mosley give blood yay many days before the fight, piss in a cup, blood after the fight, so on and so forth?

Mayweather's a puss who likes to duck and run.
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2010, 01:21 PM
yes they both did the testing for the fight Mayweather says he is trying to get the sport to adopt the testing
Funky stipulations out of the blue, that's not been demanded universally for every opponent? Did he even ask this of Mosley? Did he demand that Mosley give blood yay many days before the fight, piss in a cup, blood after the fight, so on and so forth?

Mayweather's a puss who likes to duck and run. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yes Moseley agreed to the Olympic style drug testing. Wasn't a problem. You don't have an issue with Pacquiao's demand for a $10 million fine for being over 147 that Mayweather agreed to? I guess that is a common demand for a challenger to make.

Every Olympic athlete has to do the same kind of tests. Most states just require urine testing which is a joke. AND IF YOU READ Pacquiao's statement on 12-29-01 that I posted, he discusses that PEDs cannot be detected using urine tests.