No way Mooshell is a female!!!

I refute it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
I refute it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re wrong, as usual. Hillary started the birther scheme, as well as Russian collusion. Lock her up!!!!!
In Pittsburgh you can. Youngstown too. Originally Posted by bambino
You can get full service at an Austin AMP. WD chose not too.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2812999
You can get full service at an Austin AMP. WD chose not too.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2812999 Originally Posted by adav8s28

welcome to the lowest of the low of ECCIE. and here you were, sandbagging us all this time with your high moral standards and all .. turns out you'll go low and criticize other people's reviews on a hooker board.

you sly devil you!

the real adav8s28 shows his true colors.

BAHHAHHAAHHAAAA
everyone's 401k who had a 401k went up. it went up under Trump too. and most every president over the last 50 years. how 'bout that Obama debt, sparky?

it doesn't matter if Obama had been born on Uranus. as long as his mother was a US citizen he's a citizen.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
1. The 401K concept did not start until 1981. That would be 41 years ago not 50.

2. I did not say it did not go up under Trump. What do you think happened with the Trump corporate tax cut? Stock buy backs from companies drove up the DJIA.

3. You should tell that to your republican friends on here who believe that he was not born in Hawaii. "It doesn't matter where he was born as long as his mother is/was a U.S. citizen.

4. It was Bush43 who introduced the first Budget with a Trillion dollar deficit for the 2008/2009 Federal Government accounting period (Sept to Sept). Obama reduced it to 585 billion(2016) when he left office. The data is the data.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306
1. The 401K concept did not start until 1981. That would be 41 years ago not 50.

did the DJIA exist 50 years ago?

Foundation February 16, 1885; 136 years ago (as DJA)[1]
May 26, 1896 (as DJIA)[2]

2. I did not say it did not go up under Trump. What do you think happened with the Trump corporate tax cut. Stock buy back from companies drove up the DJIA.

Trump's corp tax cut also increased earnings. it wasn't "just" stock buybacks.

3. You should tell that to your republican friends on here who believe that he was not born in Hawaii. "It doesn't where he was born as long as his mother is/was a U.S. citizen.

i have.

4. It was Bush43 who introduced the first Budget with a Trillion dollar deficit for the 2008/2009 Federal Government accounting period (Sept to Sept). Obama reduced it to 585 billion when he left office. The data is the data. Originally Posted by adav8s28

don't let WTF see this! he swears it was Reagan! CM our resident econ professor recently made a case it was Nixon and his dropping of any Gold/Silver standard that ushered in true fiat currency. and he's right.

not so fast with the "data". there are several ways to calculate debt during a presidency. your way makes the number look small. another way makes it 9 TRILLION Dollars.

BAHHAHHAAAA

welcome to the lowest of the low of ECCIE. and here you were, sandbagging us all this time with your high moral standards and all .. turns out you'll go low and criticize other people's reviews on a hooker board.

you sly devil you!

the real adav8s28 shows his true colors.

BAHHAHHAAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are you kidding? WD started the BS. I ended it for him.

Are you kidding? WD started the BS. I ended it for him.

Originally Posted by adav8s28

if you say so
don't let WTF see this! he swears it was Reagan! CM our resident econ professor recently made a case it was Nixon and his dropping of any Gold/Silver standard that ushered in true fiat currency. and he's right.

not so fast with the "data". there are several ways to calculate debt during a presidency. your way makes the number look small. another way makes it 9 TRILLION Dollars.

BAHHAHHAAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't have a lot of time right now. WTF was right about Reagan. So was Bush41, who called Reaganomics Voodoo economics. However, it was Bush43 who introduced the FIRST Trillion dollar Federal Budget deficit. That cannot be disputed.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306
You’re wrong, as usual. Hillary started the birther scheme, as well as Russian collusion. Lock her up!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
And that’s a lie.
I don't have a lot of time right now. WTF was right about Reagan. So was Bush41, who called Reaganomics Voodoo economics. However, it was Bush43 who introduced the FIRST Trillion dollar Federal Budget deficit. That cannot be disputed. Originally Posted by adav8s28

he's wrong about Reagan. his own data shows Reagan never went over 50% debt/GDP. quick! name the president who went over 100%? several times ..

say it .... you know the answer .. say it!!!!!!

Obama

BAHHHAAAAAAAA
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so!
And that’s a lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
he's wrong about Reagan. his own data shows Reagan never went over 50% debt/GDP. quick! name the president who went over 100%? several times ..

say it .... you know the answer .. say it!!!!!!

Obama

BAHHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And that has what to do with the ridiculous topic of this thread?
And that has what to do with the ridiculous topic of this thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

nothing. like half your posts in this thread. so your point is .. what exactly?