If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

You keep on bringing up guys' PM history with you as if one has anything to do with the other. It doesn't. I have no idea if you and I have ever communicated with one another since I don't save my PMs. But even if we have, that doesn't mean we've developed some kind of special relationship that would prevent me from commenting on what now appears to be a fake claim.

You are an active hobbyist. Guys reach out to you for information. That has nothing to do with how they're responding to this thread. And if you decide not to respond to PMs anymore, they'll go elsewhere for their information. None of us has a monopoly on intel. Originally Posted by TinMan
This made me laugh.. the point is people that are right here talking trash, and bashing me are the same ones coming to me for Intel on women..
Don't be 2 faced and think I'm gonna respond to a pm and give you info.. when all your going to do is turn around and bash me in another thread..
Ladies he records all his sessions at his place. It is hidden camera. That is why he like out call. It is hidden camera. His dungeon of sex slave. That's why he doesn't post pics or vids. None of the ladies know they are being recorded. Very dangerous predator. Stay far away. Evil sick animal. Originally Posted by PeterBota
You are clearly a provider with a mandle,that I have given a bad review because of shitty service or one of their pimps...
I'm sure I could figure out which provider you are within a couple guesses..
I have always believed one should be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Life is tough. But it's even tougher if you're stupid.

I believe that rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength. But at the risk of being a little rude myself here, this OP has driven well past the last exit to relevancy.

Please just lay down before you hurt yourself. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Agreed, generally, but guys like this make that awfully hard.
This made me laugh.. the point is people that are right here talking trash, and bashing me are the same ones coming to me for Intel on women..
Don't be 2 faced and think I'm gonna respond to a pm and give you info.. when all your going to do is turn around and bash me in another thread.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Thank goodness. I am sure many are relived to here you will not respond to all the PMs they won't be sending you. Now, if you could just expand that to not posting at all..
Don't be 2 faced and think I'm gonna respond to a pm and give you info.. when all your going to do is turn around and bash me in another thread.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
I suspect they will stop doing that heretofore. Although you're the one who connected the two...they really aren't related unless you make it so (which you have).
No vacation yet chief..
And I'm definitely not changing my handle for all you that have an issue with "Bowdown2me", because as much as you all think what I say here on these threads effects my ability to see any providers.. it don't..
This lady and her white knights bash me daily..
Does it piss me off yes..
But all of you who are coming on this thread talking trash to me..
Are the same 2 faced people PM'ing me about girls I see...
And when you all pm, I ignore you.. because you all come on these threads talking shit to me or about me..
You could care less about the information I provide about providers all any of you want is to see the videos and pics I take and wonder if the girls I see are BB friendly..

To the few who have actually commented that are not bashing me.. Thanks a lot..
The rest of you can go away your 2 faced opinions mean nothing to me. Originally Posted by bowdown2me

Nope, I checked ... none of the voices in my head have ever PMed you. Why would I care who you see? I am only concerned about who I see.
You are clearly a provider with a mandle,that I have given a bad review because of shitty service or one of their pimps...
I'm sure I could figure out which provider you are within a couple guesses.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Sure you can, why shouldn't we believe you? Go ahead and make those couple of guesses and while you're at it make some more shit up about who I wanted intel from you about? Intel implies knowledge and you're a dumbass, so that shit never happened from you to me about anything.
I gotta know.. did you at least trow a burger down her troat. OH!
I suspect they will stop doing that heretofore. Although you're the one who connected the two...they really aren't related unless you make it so (which you have). Originally Posted by TinMan
They really are connected, because there are so many trolls on this site..
Mostly people coming here to bash others when they don't like what they hear..
Or they get mad when they ask someone for pics and vids of a session that you clearly said you wouldn't share...
Then start bashing someone on every thread because they didn't get what they want...

People want to say I'm this or I'm that.. and all these John's advising women not to see me because of what I say on these threads then turn around and pm me after a review..
I've got numerous PM's since this thread from dumbasses that are right here bashing me...
LMAO... There are a bunch of panty wearing white knights on this site..

I'm done with this thread now carry on jokester's..

I Got some hooker's to fuck...

Armor is so polished. The light reflecting is hurting my eyes.

Mostly people coming here to bash others when they don't like what they hear... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Ladies he records all his sessions at his place. It is hidden camera. That is why he like out call. It is hidden camera. His dungeon of sex slave. That's why he doesn't post pics or vids. None of the ladies know they are being recorded. Very dangerous predator. Stay far away. Evil sick animal. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I'm sure I could figure out which provider you are within a couple guesses.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
PB has always been a shit slinging pain in the ass on this board.. PB mostly only has negative bullshit to say (real or made up who really knows?).. if you do find out this person is in fact false please do out him/her.. it would be a great service to the community..
Mr unhonest. Keep posting fake vids and fake reviews. Bitch
Mr unhonest. Keep posting fake vids and fake reviews. Bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
haha see post #86 above!
Mr unhonest. Keep posting fake vids and fake reviews. Bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
Wow now your going to bash one of the most reliable sources of information on this board...
You will shit on yourself eventually and everyone here will know you are either a pissed off provider or a pimp of certain ladies on here...
and fake profile pic. I mean his photo's black and white. like he wants us to believe he drafted the emancipation proclamation. fake news like the MSM.