Shithole Countries

It's from the Katrina flood of New Orleans... The difference is it takes a natural disaster or 40 years of Democrat rule to make a place look like that. Haiti looks like that every day.
It's from the Katrina flood of New Orleans... The difference is it takes a natural disaster or 40 years of Democrat rule to make a place look like that. Haiti looks like that every day. Originally Posted by texassapper
Chocolate City had both. Decades of dim-retard control mismanaging levee maintenance funds to finance friends and family in do-nothing jobs.
Trump DENIES he said it....... Now Democrats will have to prove it!!!! Originally Posted by NoTell

I'd have given him more credit had he said "YES i said it, so what. I may be the president, but i still have free speech!"
It's from the Katrina flood of New Orleans... The difference is it takes a natural disaster or 40 years of Democrat rule to make a place look like that. Haiti looks like that every day. Originally Posted by texassapper
Chocolate City had both. Decades of dim-retard control mismanaging levee maintenance funds to finance friends and family in do-nothing jobs. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jefferson Parish which is next door to New Orleans was hard hit too.

when you compare the 2 parishes after katrina, it was unreal to see the difference between the 2. Jeff parish had power & lights on and the new orleans side stayed dark.

tells you which parish was better prepared for a storm like Katrina.

and the spring flooding last year which exposed the flaws in the New Orleans water & sewer board pump stations didn't help with the preparedness perception for the Hurricane season.
Somebody tell me that Haiti is not a shithole country. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Especially after the Clinton's scammed the islands with their crony friends whilst shrilLIARy was Sec. State AND with Sean ( I'll find Chapo Guzman for ya ) Penn down there " providing relief " !!!!
United states do have some shit hole areas.

Puerto Rico is one.

another one is Detroit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And any town that allows assup to reside in it !
You mean Obaminable didn't fix everything up in those places?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like he and Eric Holdup " fixed " Ferguson Missouri ! ? How 'BOUT that urban renewal !!!!
We should all wear paper bags over our heads ..... ! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
May I recommend a plastic bag for your misery!
You assholes forget that there are white people in Africa, right? South Africa.

...... he wasnt necessarily referring to the PEOPLE but the conditions they live in when he spouted off with the phrase.

...... I also am glad that he had and has the balls to say the things that many people are already thinking (and believe in), yet don't speak out because of some people gonna get their panties in a wad and get triggered...... and butthurt.
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The "race card" was played for so many years it's become the "joker" in the political deck. It's "second nature" now, and it's the "narrative" of the Liberals and Anti-Trumpers and the "new norm"!

It surfaces on this blog-board continuously without basis and merit.... "shit hole" has NOTHING to do with "race"!

In reality the "PEOPLE" who connect someone "of color" to a "SHIT HOLE" are the only RACISTS at the table, because THEY ASSUMED the reference was about SKIN COLOR! If one desires to inject "race" into the discussion, I suppose the fundamental question should be asked as to exactly why after eight years of the reign of a Blackman in the White House there are still "SHIT HOLES" in this world (or this country for that matter) filled with "people of color"!

In that regard: Why is Haiti still "HAITI"?

#1: The photo-ops by the POTUS AND his SOS were over in a day.

For those of us who worked the "shelters" for the Katrina victims know about those "photo ops" with stream after stream of athletes, media, "Hollywooders," and politicians ...

... 2-3 minutes then GONE!

Here's why the "SHIT HOLES" REMAIN:

His loudmouthed PIE HOLE! A "community organizer" who couldn't run a one-car funeral!

Does anyone remember "Solyndra"? [Obaminable's SHIT HOLE!] (I realize that was BEFORE TRUMP!)

All that money pissed off on "solar panels"? WHY THEN ... is Puerto Rico (under the leadership of the POTUS) didn't have SOLAR PANELS FOR ENERGY?

Hurricane Maria has made Puerto Rico the land of opportunity for solar power By Ana Campoy November 11, 2017
https://qz.com/1119528/the-multi-bil...puerto-rico-2/

And at stake is far more than the size of people’s electric bills. Expensive electricity is a big reason why the whole island’s economy has been crippled for years—long before Maria struck.
That's why there are still "SHIT HOLES" ... see Iran today!

"Where's the money?" That Obaminable delivered to them!!!!!

Point of order ... there are "white" (redheads and blondes) hot babes living in the Latin American countries (Mexico included) TODAY and they are natural born citizens and "natives" of those countries. Their skin color is fairer than probably 80% of the providers who advertise on this board! (And love to fuck!)
you posted those pic. just tell us. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your hometown dildo.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2018, 08:17 AM
You will soon pass the IQ of an amoeba.

So, WTF believes that the people and the rulers of the countries is what make it a shithole and he wonders why we fight so hard against the "transformation of America"?
So, WTF believes that the people .. make it a shithole and he wonders why we fight so hard against the "transformation of America"? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He confirms that belief each time he looks in the mirror.

If he can bring it down to his level he thinks he's doing better!
Sorry, but we shouldn' water down our words just so we don't offend them.

OK, THEN FUCK YOU.

Yup. A team from AEP ohio has headed down to fix their mess..

Shitstain.. SINCE when has Pakistan helped against terrorism?? HELL THEY HID OSAMA!

IMO they are only peeved, cause he spoke the truth.. SOMETHING they are morbidly afraid of..

What work.. THEY never did any!

Not just that, but when they get here, they try to turn this country into the same shithole they left. Originally Posted by garhkal
dont for one moment underestimate YOUR contribution to the Shit holiness of America, Jerkall.