Snide comments don't prove anything

Well first of I understand and respect your point of view,however,if the thread is "utterly stupid" than why waste your time replying?
And I'm sure for you that's an admirable trait. All I'm trying to do is 1) explain the futility in expecting others to act the same way, and 2) the senselessness of getting upset when others don't act that way...

THAT'S the point here, and what was expressed up front, the complete and utter stupidity of the entire thread...from every angle... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Irish, the suggestion in your original post was clearly destined for failure, but i'd like to commend you for exposing the true jackasses on the board.
Irish, the suggestion in your original post was clearly destined for failure, but i'd like to commend you for exposing the true jackasses on the board. Originally Posted by Doove
Well first of I understand and respect your point of view,however,if the thread is "utterly stupid" than why waste your time replying? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
In the Army, it's called PMCS, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services. I'm fixing this failure while at the same time trying to prevent a future epic failure. Here, I filled out a DA 2404 for you...make sure it gets turned in to your motor sergeant...
Please start a relevant, interesting thread before we all get in trouble. Originally Posted by heidilynnla

Lets see what would be a better subject other than this. Hmmmm??? I know let me tell everyone I bought a new house and want to buy a boat. That is so topic related. When I want to find a hot provider I want to know if she just bought a new house and is looking for a boat. It's such important topic related info.
.I am flattered you went through so much trouble and time to track them down. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Cheeky sarcasm...

A prime example of the purpose of this thread...You have a wonderful day Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
More cheeky sarcasm..

Actually there are days I have time to read or post threads...There are some days or weeks I have no time...and I think if you review my posts alot of them have nothing to do with this topic...I have no issues with anyone...so I hope that clears some things up....I wish I knew how to do multiple quotes would save me alot of time...one day I will figure it out...Have a great day... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
And again....

I am going to have to slit my wrist now or start a threAD about it. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Sweetie, next time, just send me a PM...I'll tell ya how stupid it is without the need for public embarrassment... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
IV-He's only trying to help

I am pretty sure hijacking is a violation and worthy of points but London would know more about that Than I am and that's not being snide but truthful...... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Yes it is snide...and yet again, very cheeky.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sounds like you need to have a conversation with my wife then, not with me! One of the things we like about each other is that neither of us gives a shit what other people think about us, so let me know how that conversation goes. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You know me oh too well love

[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1280577]In the Army, it's called PMCS, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services. I'm fixing this failure while at the same time trying to prevent a future epic failure. Here, I filled out a DA 2404 for you...make sure it gets turned in to your motor sergeant...

^^^And this is why I love my husband.
Glad you could make it to the party Val, fashionably late of course.
Glad you could make it to the party Val, fashionably late of course. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
But of course...
Irish, the suggestion in your original post was clearly destined for failure, but i'd like to commend you for exposing the true jackasses on the board. Originally Posted by Doove
And that one sentence sums up my feelings on the entire thread. And why its still open, sometimes ya just got let everyone show their true colors. Please, do carry on.
You already knew my true colors modster.
And that one sentence sums up my feelings on the entire thread. And why its still open, sometimes ya just got let everyone show their true colors. Please, do carry on. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
How did I know you were gonna say that? :-)
Now you know you have a stalker.... at least a hot one .
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2011, 06:29 PM
You already knew my true colors modster. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Green & yellow?
^^^And this is why I love my husband. [/quote] Valerie

Yeah, but how does HE feel about Wakeup?
Well she did quote Wakeup when she said Husband.....
Lets see what would be a better subject other than this. Hmmmm??? I know let me tell everyone I bought a new house and want to buy a boat. That is so topic related. When I want to find a hot provider I want to know if she just bought a new house and is looking for a boat. It's such important topic related info. Originally Posted by burkalini
More kleenex please! Its obvious from all of your constant snide remarks to any woman young and beautiful with self worth and confidence, not to mention more balls than most men here, that you dont like a certain few, and unprovoked make it a point to comment negatively and cowardly indirectly when you get the chance.

Im guessing they have turned you down at some point and this is a chip you hold against them. Or maybe you feel like being a white knight for a hooker is empowering.

Hows that for snide? I have more so keep it up.

She asked for this, maybe next time she will keep her hysterics to herself. BooFREAKING HOO!