What constitutes a nice ass?

I think I have a good hip-to ass ratio....lol!

Wait a minute.....this is really you? Wow.
If a woman walks by and you can't help but watch her walk away, that constitutes a great ass!
I agree!! But if you always look close... Most times it's just a quick glance of an imperfect ass... Just saying.
Can anybody really go wrong with all these sexy asses? Wow. For me and because I've had the opportunity to be "A-Round" it a lot, Champagne Brown has an unbelievable firm round Ass. And being a former dancer, she moves it in very "uplifting" ways. The very best and most talented Ass I've ever enjoyed.
Attachment 243830
Holy shit thats a huge ass!! Sorry guys thats what I get for using desktop on my phone.
Don't ever apologize for a nice ass....Nice!
Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Oh hell yes!!
Nice!!
Here's another view for ya bum ❤ers!
hehe

hehe

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
HaHa ... Ha! Yeah Baby You Got One Nice Superfine Ass!

Now show Humpty your feet. Nice ass, pretty feet, pretty girl dropping the beats. MmmmMmmm Goood! Humpty got one good leg Baby! HaHa Yeah! Humpty throwin down the jam with you Baby!

Where you live? It say all of Texas.
HaHa ... Ha! Yeah Baby You Got One Nice Superfine Ass!

Now show Humpty your feet. Nice ass, pretty feet, pretty girl dropping the beats. MmmmMmmm Goood! Humpty got one good leg Baby! HaHa Yeah! Humpty throwin down the jam with you Baby!

Where you live? It say all of Texas. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
Thanks Baby, I'm in Dallas! lol
Thanks Baby, I'm in Dallas! lol Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Yeah Baby! Your place near the Greyhound Bus station?

But first girl, you gotta show Humpty your feet. Humpty don't throw down the jam on ugly feet! HaHa! Yeah! Throw down that jam on pretty toes in panty hose!
Yeah Baby! Your place near the Greyhound Bus station?

But first girl, you gotta show Humpty your feet. Humpty don't throw down the jam on ugly feet! HaHa! Yeah! Throw down that jam on pretty toes in panty hose! Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
Lol you are funny!
I love panty hose , this is an ass thread tho, you should start another thread for feet