pesky IRS..

Once again, IBCondomMan:
--YOU make a post
--YOU highlight parts of it in yellow
--and then somehow in your twisted, depraved mind you say that isn't the topic?

Oh my, you are worse off than I thought. If I knew where your mommy's basement was I'd send the white jacket men over there for you right away. This could be serious.

PS: To avoid any future confusion, instead of cutting and pasting next time, try actually typing. Then you can leave out the parts you don't want in there. Just a suggestion since it seems too complex a thought for you to comprehend on your own.:lau ghing1: Originally Posted by Old-T
Maybe this question is easier for you, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', do you still have a 'prophylactic' wedged up your ass, or are you marking your trousers with 'skid-marks', Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm not one to cut in line. You were there first, so I will patiently wait my turn to answer after you do. Care for me to repeat the question?
I'm not one to cut in line. You were there first, so I will patiently wait my turn to answer after you do. Care for me to repeat the question? Originally Posted by Old-T
Your question was addressed, now answer this question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', "Do you still have a 'prophylactic' wedged up your ass, or are you marking your trousers with 'skid-marks', Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Bull Shit.

You never answered that question and you know damn well you didn't.

You are a lying sack of decomposed organic matter.

But we all know that, even you.

Just answer it again and prove me wrong. That should be very easy since you claim you already have done so. Right, IBProphylacticJerk
You're still very, ignorantly wrong, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You're still a "premiere idiot", and that phrase describes you, you dumb-fuck golwm jackass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually you're wrong, Corpy, and we all know it.

Can't stand it when someone else hands you your ass can you, IBSyndrome?

Yet it happens every day!

And what the fuck is a golwm?
Bull Shit.

You never answered that question and you know damn well you didn't.

You are a lying sack of decomposed organic matter.

But we all know that, even you.

Just answer it again and prove me wrong. That should be very easy since you claim you already have done so. Right, IBProphylacticJerk Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', your question was addressed. Now answer this question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', "Do you still have a 'prophylactic' wedged up your ass, or are you marking your trousers with 'skid-marks', Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:44 AM
If it was "addressed", what is the answer? WHAT ANSWER DID YOU SUPPOSEDLY GIVE TO THE QUESTION, you lying degenerate. Come on, I have teed this one up so any 5th grader could hit it. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION AGAIN, LIAR. TELL US ALL HOW YOU "ADDRESSED" IT.

It was never answered. Not by you, nor Gonad, or Choomshall.
If it was "addressed", what is the answer? WHAT ANSWER DID YOU SUPPOSEDLY GIVE TO THE QUESTION, you lying degenerate. Come on, I have teed this one up so any 5th grader could hit it. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION AGAIN, LIAR. TELL US ALL HOW YOU "ADDRESSED" IT.

It was never answered. Not by you, nor Gonad, or Choomshall. Originally Posted by Old-T

You're the fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'. You already admitted you sucked on your 'prophylactic' this morning, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', now answer this question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', "Do you still have a 'prophylactic' wedged up your ass, or are you marking your trousers with 'skid-marks', Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:54 AM
You're the fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'. You already admitted you sucked on your 'prophylactic' this morning Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reference, liar? I asked a simple question: what do you think I should be ashamed of?

No long dark history to dig through this time you despicable liar, WHERE DID I EITHER ADMIT OR DENY ANY SUCH THING?

THIS is how you answer any tough question put in front of you. THIS is how you respond to being caught (again) in a flat out lie. YOU LIE SOME MORE. What a pathetic one-trick pony you are.

You're the fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'. You already admitted you sucked on your 'prophylactic' this morning, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', now answer this question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', "Do you still have a 'prophylactic' wedged up your ass, or are you marking your trousers with 'skid-marks', Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now WHO could argue with THAT?

Typical IBIdiot meltdown material.

Pretty fucking boring Corpy!

Drone on, you lying liar lies fucking doesn't tell the truth fucking lying liar poopoo peepee cockiedoodie!

And I mean that, spotty bottom!
Reference, liar? I asked a simple question: what do you think I should be ashamed of?

No long dark history to dig through this time you despicable liar, WHERE DID I EITHER ADMIT OR DENY ANY SUCH THING?

THIS is how you answer any tough question put in front of you. THIS is how you respond to being caught (again) in a flat out lie. YOU LIE SOME MORE. What a pathetic one-trick pony you are. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're the fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You said you weren't ashamed to admit that you sucked on your prophylactic this morning, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

poopoo peepee cockiedoodie! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass has posted yet another variation of its mating call.
The dumb-fuck golem jackass has posted yet another variation of its mating call. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wait a second Corpy. Didn't you say "Douchebag" was the mating call? Are you lying again about something else irrelevant?

• Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:45 PM
[SIZE="3"]You're the fucking liar, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You said you weren't ashamed to admit that you sucked on your prophylactic this morning, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor IBDumbNutz, where did I say that? Quote, please, you pathetic lying scum.

Can't find a quote, can you?

Can't find a quote, can you? Originally Posted by Old-T
No. He won't look. But he'll certainly chime in with another round of insults that sound IDENTICAL to the lies he's already posted half a dozen times while hijacking this and other threads in response to your questions.

this isn't a discussion forum ... It's Six Flags over DIPSHIT.
Wait a second Corpy. Didn't you say "Douchebag" was the mating call? Are you lying again about something else irrelevant?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Douchebag" is the mating call of lib-retarded Austinites, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, but you do warble variations on a theme.

Can't find a quote, can you? Originally Posted by Old-T
The game you're playing doesn't require quotes, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You're a liar and never backed up a single one of your delusional, perverted allegations with substantive fact, but you did admit you had nothing to be ashamed of when you sucked on your prophylactic this morning, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

DIPSHIT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go again talking about the pet name your boyfriend has for your prick, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.