Barefoot or Heels??

Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,HEEELLLLSSSSS!!!!!

PPE

Hope that was clear....
  • Gus
  • 03-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels, Heels,HEEELLLLSSSSS!!!!!

PPE

Hope that was clear....
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

Ditto 5" or more, but not clear platforms, too cheap looking. Maria of DFW has some nice ones in her pic.
Not even close......there is nothing sexier than a woman in high heels, a sexy dress, and no underwear.........SHWING!

Oh, and please keep the heels on the entire session.......
Heels, my white shirt and a smile...
i am in on the heels! here lately i have seen all these women on tv with the red soled high heels and now i want to see a hot provider in them with a short sexy skirt and no panties! that is the fantasy that is driving me wild right now. guess i will have to find out what those high heels are and get a luck lady a pair to wear for me? or hope she has them already?
hmm ok just looked them up online. start around 500 and up online. no telling what they cost at the galleria?
Hmmmm...there are times when I love a woman in sexy, classy heels and times when I love her in bare feet. So, what the hell...one of each?!? Originally Posted by onthesly

Your wish is my command!

Attachment 43439

Attachment 43440

Attachment 43441
I've always found women that approach my height (I'm 6'3") a HUGE turnon because I enjoy kissing a woman while standing and I hate getting a lower backache while smooching a pixie so definitely heels to start. Once she's flat on her back her height isn't a big deal!~
I've been away for awhile, better catch up. Heels.

Trooper H
It depends, after a recent photo shoot I found a perfectly round hole in one of my backdrops obviously from heals, that's going to be difficult to explain if someone else notices it!