"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE...AUSTIN announces a COED ThreAD. The New Sanctuary City ThreAD for OLD, UGLY & BBW'S.

Never called you fat.
Also hustler is low rent. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Its the inner beauty that really counts. Man ever since that Tony Robbins session I'm seeing all these hot chicks every where!
Jade I know you like those stud muffin kind of guys so I'll premier Mata Leon theme Song here In The safe Place....

[QUOTE=Still Looking;1059420083]
"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE

That's right... Austin Coed announces this threAD designated exclusively for OLD, UGLY & BBW Hookers. (TS / Fudge Packers Please Go To KCM)

MAX out your ADS? Post repeatedly in SNATCH and still not enough business? Well this is your safe place. Post your OLD, UGLY, BBW ASSES Off right here. I personally moderate this threAD making sure no one will attack you. Call you desperate,used up or worn out. Hey if when you walk into a room and the nice jump up on the table... this is "YOUR" ThreAD. Hell yes you are allowed to post pictures. Hell we expect it!

Not going to visit for a month... shit no worries start testing the waters. Throw out your best bait. Austin's full of OLD, UGLY, BBW Men so this should be a match made in heaven.

No more "Where are the best places to stay ThreADS. (Arboretum & Domain Areas) any and all stupid questions ask them here instead of starting a ThreAD. They'll come after you out there but hear you are safe!

Not every one will be qualified to post here. All rulings will be made by our staff. We will take measures to make sure you qualify.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Kee-rist. You try to do something nice and everyone's a dang critic!
[QUOTE=FloridaShark;1059423176]

Kee-rist. You try to do something nice and everyone's a dang critic! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Back on topic......

Hello everyone, I am Ms Francisca.
I am considered "An Old Provider" But I'm not ugly or bbw.
I am catching a flight out of Austin to Spain on Tuesday and thought about spending Monday in Austin. Is there any interest for an old Spanish lady around here?

Besos,
Francisca
Back on topic......

Hello everyone, I am Ms Francisca.
I am considered "An Old Provider" But I'm not ugly or bbw.
I am catching a flight out of Austin to Spain on Tuesday and thought about spending Monday in Austin. Is there any interest for an old Spanish lady around here?

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Classy Lady...I think she was the king of Spain's mistrsss for a while...
Classy Lady...I think she was the king of Spain's mistrsss for a while... Originally Posted by Still Looking

She still is !!!!
Flight to Spain ....

Ms. F: Austin is a better place with you, even if it is just for 1 day

She still is !!!!
Flight to Spain ....

Ms. F: Austin is a better place with you, even if it is just for 1 day Originally Posted by fun2come
Fun2Come would know!
Again Z you are missing the point. There isn't a hijacking a thread if a thread shouldn't exist at all. Again you are not stating why this type of behavior only exists here in Austin coed and that becomes a reflection of your handling business as a mod.
Again Z you are missing the point. There isn't a hijacking a thread if a thread shouldn't exist at all. Again you are not stating why this type of behavior only exists here in Austin coed and that becomes a reflection of your handling business as a mod. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
WTF? Tell him what guidelines have been broken? You were told to RTM or Admins your concerns. That not good enough for you? Z don't owe you a damn thing!

Should we all forward threAD material to you so you can approve it?

This threAD and behavior exists because of providers like "you"!

I hope that helps...

Have a blessed day! May all the snakes you shake not bite!

Remember this is your Safe Place".
Are you taking a nap FP? Or does that do it for you?

Remember this is a Safe Place!
sl, have you ever heard of "being busy"? As in- I haven't had time to check back on this. How about you find something real to do other than trying to be a bully. You feel big being a keyboard jackass? SMH, learn how to be a man. Sadly some old dogs just can't be taught, and when you can't teach that dog how to not hurt others what do you do? You put the old dog down.

Whoever said that Z owed me anything? However I believe that he owes an apology to the hobby community as a whole for letting this type of bullying behavior continue. Personally I think that bragging about 90% of hobbyist don't post in coed isn't really much of a bragging right.
sl, have you ever heard of "being busy"? As in- I haven't had time to check back on this.

There is NOTHING to check back on. You have been instructed and given options if you don't like what going on here. But let me add to Z excellent council. BLOCK WHISPERS & MYSELF. You won't know what were saying. Problem solved. Surely you have enough self control to do that..... right? You are the bully of late. You have a wild hair up your back side and "demand" "YOU" get satisfaction. Well FP I not sure who you think you are but you better reevaluate your standing here. How would you like it if some of us (ME!) decided we (I) don't like your show case pictures! That they were offensive and should be taken down immediately and you should apologize to all that might have viewed them. What are you going to do? Don't I have the same rights as you or Z or any one else? Aren't we all governed by the same guidelines? (KCM EXEMPT) If this is your attempt to hit on the Z man its not going to work. Now I understand why you might be attracted to him he is kinda cute.

How about you find something real to do other than trying to be a bully.

I'm not a bully. I'm a man whore with all the responsibilities that go with that position. Part time I'm a doctor, a judge, a professor, and a pastor.
How much more can I do? Geeez some people are never happy!

You feel big being a keyboard jackass?

Unless "Jackass" is a complement that's in violation of guideline #1, #3 & #4. Just FYI: I'm big every where not just behind a key board.

SMH, learn how to be a man. Sadly some old dogs just can't be taught, and when you can't teach that dog how to not hurt others what do you do? You put the old dog down.

Oh my is that a threat? Sure sounds like a threat? Put down... as in kill? You could be in violation of guideline #1, #3 & #4 once again.

Whoever said that Z owed me anything? However I believe that he owes an apology to the hobby community as a whole for letting this type of bullying behavior continue.

Sounds like "YOU!" just curious if you have an issue with Z why aren't you using the PM system to resolve the issue? Not what you're looking for is it?

Personally I think that bragging about 90% of hobbyist don't post in coed isn't really much of a bragging right.

Well FP your thoughts along with my best work if you print, if you print both off and take it to StarBucks they'll sell you a large regular coffee for about $2.25 with room for cream. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
FP PLEASE stop being a bully. Take the advise given to you. And while this threAD is a safe place for you to post and vent I'd be careful before another COED threAD gets opened about you thats not so safe!

sl, You put the old dog down.
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Getting gangsta up in this bitch!
Getting gangsta up in this bitch! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
[IMG][/IMG]