Tattoos

I do realize that the incidence of Hep c and HIV is greater in the tattoo community. Everyone claims their shit is sterile, but somewhere someone is obviously not taking precautions. I take that extra risk into account when I see somebody.
Tasteful is in the eye of the beholder
To be Art an object is only required 2 components
(1) to be done on purpose/spilled paint on a table doesn't count
It may look cool and a reproduction could be considered but accidental spillage is not art
No Tattoo is on accident
(2) it must be viewed. By someone other that the artist If no one ever sees it ever, it is locked away or hidden it is not art

I believe what the OP was speaking of was what he thought was a tasteless marking of the body by a lg butterfly
Symbols represent territory and allegiance
Crowns, butterfly's, numbers, and even bow's
Although these markings do hold to the standard of what is art
It is not meant to art in the eyes of the person providing the Tat
Is is simply Identification saying I own you
Tattoo Art is great
Branding so so cool
6 pages of responses and no one posted about the meaning and affiliation of certain tats?
Saw a tattooed women this weekend at a 5k event and yes the tattoos enhanced the way she looks. now i have a thing for a girl with tatoo just below her ass matching on both sides. mide need to put out an iso . (could be temp )
Attached Images File Type: jpg tumblr_kueoe8dhaz1qasqa8o1_500_126503943.jpg (52.0 KB, 33 views)
Yep those are the bow's in question
I have seen to Bp providers that had management with the same ones even in color !!
Sat night at the Gentlemen's club the so and I occasionally frequent we saw the most amazing tattoo . . . full back art which combined UV and visible light ink components. It positively glowed in the correct light combination and we both thought it was awesome

We also saw some pretty lame tats also.

Either way, its your skin . . . do as you see fit with it. Personally, I can appreciate the effort and artistic skill poured into some tattoos. An acquaintance of mine is a former Suicide Girl part timer and her ink, which is a lot, is just gorgeous!!