Opinion: Man Made or God Given Naturals

AB's pic goes towards my vote....I like them ROUND, MM or natural, without too much sag and perky nips. It's a quick turn on and some nice round C's or D's, MM or not, opens up the playbook.....however, my best fun has been with softly made MM's........but looks like I could play with AB's......I'm measuring that space gap right now LOL.......
I usually swing towards natural smaller ones like b or c cups. Big ones are fun too. But mm I am not the biggest of fans, however stormy starr has a great set of mm that changed my outlook.
Nowadays it's getting hard to tell the difference as long as they have a responsive nipple I'm good
As long as they don't explode in my face when I'm squeezing or motorboating them I could care less if they're real or implants.
As long as they don't explode in my face when I'm squeezing or motorboating them I could care less if they're real or implants. Originally Posted by planojim
Dayum, I wonder if that's happened....gotta thread search just to read that story.

It is getting harder to tell, but it would make sense the "hard to tell" ones = more expensive surgery.....oh well, I've donated to someone's for sure LOL......