The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

Does this mean that Obama is going to retire your number and you're going to move on? By what name will we know you the next time? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're next on the list, shitstomper. I ain't going nowhere. I'm simply done trolling those two shiteaters.
Is that a threat? Going to go down to your super secret government basement and look me up. I've always said that you were a stalker and now you admit it.
Is that a threat? Going to go down to your super secret government basement and look me up. I've always said that you were a stalker and now you admit it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're next on the list... for the ignore button, you paranoid fucktard. Jesus Christ, I wouldn't waste two seconds trying to find out who you are. Don't give a fuck, never will.
Which is what a stalker would say...
Does this mean that Obama is going to retire your number and you're going to move on? By what name will we know you the next time? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
His next name should be Gloryhole Guru or ATM Machine ! Or yellow-backed pobrecita puta !
I came on here to troll dumbasses like you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I ain't going nowhere. I'm simply done trolling those two shiteaters. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're next on the list... for the ignore button... Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hahahaha... you're the trollee, sewer rat, not the troll. Trolls don't tap out and reach for the ignore button over and over again. We wore you down. You couldn't handle it. You're a complete fucking pussy. You were on your knees begging Rey to "stop it with the gloryhole shit". You lose big time - on eccie just as in real life. You fail at everything you do. You can't even hold your own on a fucking hooker board! Time to look for another pastime to fail at, cuntface. I hear tallywackers is hiring dumpster lickers. Go apply.

Hahahaha... you're the trollee, sewer rat, not the troll. Trolls don't tap out and reach for the ignore button over and over again. We wore you down. You couldn't handle it. You're a complete fucking pussy. You were on your knees begging Rey to "stop it with the gloryhole shit". You lose big time - on eccie just as in real life. You fail at everything you do. You can't even hold your own on a fucking hooker board! Time to look for another pastime to fail at, cuntface. I hear tallywackers is hiring dumpster lickers. Go apply.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
All you have is winning on a hooker board. Have at it, you sad, pathetic little man.
All you have is winning on a hooker board. Have at it, you sad, pathetic little man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong again, sewer rat. Beating libtard rodents like you to a speechless demeaning pulp isn't sad or pathetic - it's a proud national spectator sport!

What's sad and pathetic is watching you squirm and moan, whine and weep, bitch and meltdown, fall to your knees and keep begging Rey to please, please, please "stop it with the gloryhole shit"...

BEG, SEWER RAT, BEG!

Wrong again, sewer rat. Beating libtard rodents like you to a speechless demeaning pulp isn't sad or pathetic - it's a proud national spectator sport!

What's sad and pathetic is watching you squirm and moan, whine and weep, bitch and meltdown, fall to your knees and keep begging Rey to please, please, please "stop it with the gloryhole shit"...

BEG, SEWER RAT, BEG!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ahhh ! Another picture of one of woomby's immature yellow-backed brethren. They're SOOO good at hiding that yellow streak until cornered !
Killary is going to take over HELL! wormser will be her assistant...

Secret Service agents view Hillary as 'worst duty assignment' and 'consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3p1k6ftp9