Guys, What type of pictures do you like to see?

Agreed, and I was not trying to suggest that classy or lack thereof photos are the end all in what you attract. I know many girls with cell phone pics getting over 300 an hour, and from great guys. On the flip side I know girls at a grand with classy photos, who were locked up and forced against their will for a week.

Idiots seem to be universal to all rate structures and classes. I have seen a few, but doubt it had anything to do with my photos. I give a glimpse of my kitty for one very good reason...many guys don't like large labias or clits and can see I don't apply. For those who do want that, they know not to bother with me lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know that's not what you were trying to suggest..... I got it.... just making sure everyone else did too......

JaD
Your a beautiful woman!

Do what YOU feel comfortable doing. Show what YOU feel comfortable showing. But whatever YOU decide to do. Just make sure, first & foremost......that YOU embrace your beauty. Embrace the body you have. Love it, adore it and take photos of you, nude. For your eyes only. If YOU feel beautiful when your eyes gaze back upon your nude photos. And you then feel comfortable sharing with certain men. Then and only then, disclose them.

But understand, beauty is only part of the reason why men see you. There are many men who enjoy a woman for who she is on the inside and not what she looks like on the outside. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Thank you so very much. I've been putting a lot of thought into this and glad you said it so nicely.

Hugs
Do the nudes, just find a great photographer and use shadow play and black & white, posing...

You can be nude with out showing anything.. with the right lighting and posing. Originally Posted by LynnPL
My friend is an amateur photographer and he suggested exactly this. Great minds think alike
Your more than welcome.

Thank you so very much. I've been putting a lot of thought into this and glad you said it so nicely.

Hugs Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy