Manscaping: the Debate

He gets a bit physical on that umm "stuff." Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well all I have to say to any guy who would ever try and get physical on me is.....Good luck with that! .....
You have to stretch their ball skin really good and tight and use a very mild wax! ( satin wax is what I use on guys!) Originally Posted by Valerie
I guess I would let you break me into that Valerie
I guess I would let you break me into that Valerie Originally Posted by HardWired
You must be into pain?
You must be into pain? Originally Posted by Valerie
Not really Valerie, you just got me hard from picturing the process after your sweet description ... oh wait, I am HardWired, am I?

ps
Valeries tour update
Dallas, 02/24 Booked
Nashville,TN-Booked
Atlanta,GA 3/2-4th
Washington,DC-Booked
Chicago,IL 3/14-16th
Manhattan,NYC 3/17-19th
Houston,TX 3/28-30th

LOL
Well all I have to say to any guy who would ever try and get physical on me is.....Good luck with that! .....
Phillips Norelco Bodygroom is a great product for this.
Phillips Norelco Bodygroom is a great product for this. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Thanks for all the input, folks. I am actually making headway (oooh...couldn't resist that one). He did a trim job himself but not close enough for moi and he will clip closer (for some reason he doesn't want me to do it and I know trusts me...??). He has agreed to learning more about shaving or waxing those high, tight balls I adore.
Hey, we are all a work in progress...big head, little head...