STD? No BBJ, NO Discount!

Answering for someone else??? I always respect your out look! Perhaps she could just ad it to her signature? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not answering for her, just saying what I think or expect she will do.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2011, 05:09 AM
What does this day about the provider who decided to proceed even with the physical symptoms present? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
If I see anything funky, I'm out of there - with or without the gift! How could you have stayed and ignored that??? If they were that large and obnoxious....really? Originally Posted by AimeeAims

I'm sure the doctors appointments are going to cost her much more than any $ she got from the client, and she is having to listen to us make fun of her and flame her.

I was really just trying to be funny and informative.

. Originally Posted by amusemeant

Not sure about funny but you sure as hell haven't been informative

I expect she will, as long as people care about their health and prevention of "certain" ailments. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Does that mean people are going to stop doing BBBJ's?

They are was more risky than WTF the orginial poster did.

You are aware of that aren't you? Some on here sure as hell are not.

Why is anybody making fun of what this woman did? It is a helluva safer than WTF some of you are doing!
Seriously? You people take yourselves entirely too seriously, some of you excluded. You know who you are. Dang - f*ck em if they can't take a joke.
WTF, I already PM'd you, but I also wanted to make your Award for Awesome Postings of the day (and I only saw them today so I'm counting them all in this thread) public.

This is a very interesting discussion and I respect that everyone gets to have their own stance, even if I think the logic of WTF's statements are being purposefully ignored or bypassed. Science is science. We all make choices about risky behavior. Aesthetically, yes, to me it's gross that the OP still did a CBJ, but I'm not in her shoes. Maybe she had something she HAD to use that money for and she sacrificed her own ick reaction in order to get something for her kid or something. But in any case, it was her choice, and BBBJs with many men who are not showing symptoms IS going to be more risky than a CBJ with a man who is.

Now does that mean BBBJ is suddenly going to be out of vogue? *snort* I doubt it.

I am kind of surprised by some of the cattiness here. And I certainly can be catty so I get the vicious thrill (in other threads) of making fun of an OP's stupidity when I don't agree with them. I guess I'm just surprised by who, in this thread, got catty, when normally I find them so effing insightful my jaw has dropped in appreciation. I guess you can't be wise all the time and everyone has to let their inner catty girl to run around from time to time.

I just hope we get back to wise and insightful (and it doesn't have to be in this thread) soon, and get the catty static gone.

So! Props to WTF!
Does this signature make my butt look big? Really?
Throw the bum out as soon as the STD is noticed ! Or suspected!
Throw the bum out as soon as the STD is noticed ! Or suspected! Originally Posted by beaver lover
I Agree!
WTF, I already PM'd you, but I also wanted to make your Award for Awesome Postings of the day (and I only saw them today so I'm counting them all in this thread) public.

So! Props to WTF! Originally Posted by SugarBeth
So...WTF...you have WK!! And a good one from everything I have heard too!
Ok. I'll leave it to you Chica with an apology for raising a VERY controversial subject that kept you on your toes (inconveniently) to close this feed. You all have been very informative. Even the kitty kats. Thank you all for your input. Good or bad, it is helpful to all. Depending on the answers they are looking for. Lol! Safe wishes!
No apology necessary. We all appreciate your candor in bringing the subject up in the first place. Its a difficult subject and one that gets cussed and discussed frequently.

Thread closed as your request.