Barr should be disbarred!

noun
Bitterness or resentfulness, especially when long-standing.

Even in your last post. You couldn't help the tard thing.
noun
Bitterness or resentfulness, especially when long-standing.

Even in your last post. You couldn't help the tard thing. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Who would you be calling a "tard" after being warned to refrain from rudeness and insults?

And no amount of twisting and deflection will change the fact that subsequent to Mueller's report that many, many Congressional dim-retards are found on the lying side of events, e.g., Adam Shitty, hildebeest, Clapper, Brennan, etc., etc., etc., when they lied to the American people hundreds upon hundreds of times by claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. Likewise with the lib-retard, lame-stream propaganda organs of lies and deception, e.g., The New York Times, BuzzFeed, CNN, McClatchy, The Washington Post, etc., etc., etc., when they lied to the American people thousands upon thousands of times by claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. And Barr and Rosenstein ruled there was no "obstruction".
There you go again with the tard thing. Keep it up.
I looked up the phrase “unethical partisan attorney general” in Webster’s dictionary for an accurate definition... and it had a picture of Eric Holder next to the definition. Go figure...
Do you not posses the intellectual capacity to understand what this scene is about?

I'll say it again. The evidence is there. Somebody just doesn't want to prosecute. Passing the buck to Congress.
I looked up the phrase “unethical partisan attorney general” in Webster’s dictionary for an accurate definition... and it had a picture of Eric Holder next to the definition. Go figure... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

April 21, 2019 at 11:46 am
1 reply 18 retweets 50 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 18 Like 50 Direct message
Kurt Schlichter Retweeted

David Wohl

Verified account

@DavidWohl
1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Imagine if Mueller discovered that Trump:

– bleached his email server when it had been subpoenaed.

– destroyed 13 campaign BlackBerry’s with sledge hammers.

– arranged a secret meeting between Giulliani and Bill Barr to “discuss their Grandkids”

You know, REAL CRIMES.
Do you not posses the intellectual capacity to understand what this scene is about?

I'll say it again. The evidence is there. Somebody just doesn't want to prosecute. Passing the buck to Congress.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, that would be the script Comey followed when he lied about hildebeest's criminality. But unlike a subjective case of "obstruction" of an investigation of a "non-existent crime" being leveled against Trump, hildebeest actually broke the law and obstructed justice:

There you go again with the tard thing. Keep it up. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Again, who would you be calling a "tard" after being warned to refrain from rudeness and insults?

And, again, no amount of twisting and deflection will change the fact that subsequent to Mueller's report that many, many Congressional dim-retards are found on the lying side of events, e.g., Adam Shitty, hildebeest, Clapper, Brennan, etc., etc., etc., when they lied to the American people hundreds upon hundreds of times by claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. Likewise with the lib-retard, lame-stream propaganda organs of lies and deception, e.g., The New York Times, BuzzFeed, CNN, McClatchy, The Washington Post, etc., etc., etc., when they lied to the American people thousands upon thousands of times by claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians.

David Wohl

Verified account

@DavidWohl
1h1 hour ago
More

– arranged a secret meeting between Giulliani and Bill Barr to “discuss their Grandkids”

You know, REAL CRIMES.
Originally Posted by Redhot1960

+1

And Barr and Rosenstein ruled there was no "obstruction".
We all know that Trump and his supporters are Un American liars. Trump defends Putin over our own country's intelligence agencies. He wont be around much longer. The trash always eventually gets taken out

According to the report, Russia 'interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion'. Originally Posted by themystic
That’s in the first few pages of volume one regarding conspiracy. That’s been made clear as a bell. Hell, Giuliani is stating its ok to take Russian help because it’s not a crime. All the while the freedumb caucus insists charges should be brought against the Clinton campaign for Ukraine’s work with her foundation.
It’s an attempted cover up, if Barr gets caught lying his days are numbered.

The hugest, biggest, tremendous impeachment of all time.

I'll say it again. The evidence is there. Somebody just doesn't want to prosecute. Passing the buck to Congress. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Keep saying it. maybe if you keep it up Jussie Smollett will believe you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhb8aq5T2c&t=1s

David Wohl

Verified account

@DavidWohl
1h1 hour ago
More

You know, REAL CRIMES of obstruction, collusion and treason.
Originally Posted by Redhot1960

FTFY

For two years the Democrats have been on a fishing expedition to bring down a lawfully elected president. They got skunked and reeled in no evidence to support their accusation that Trump colluded with Russia to defeat Hillary.

Their boat enjoyed a high tide of hope and momentum for two years, but after the Mueller Report was released, that tide went out. All the way out. Now they’re stuck in the mud and they all look ridiculous. Do they abandon their boat and trudge back to the shore of apology? No. Most of them are tripling down on their lunacy. They’re now threatening impeachment based on ‘obstruction,’ even though there’s no proof of that, either. Maybe Trump gritting his teeth at their witch-hunt qualifies as obstruction.

The tide is rushing back in, but this time it’s a tidal wave in Trump’s favor. What the Deep State operatives did to him is nothing short of treason and they must be held accountable. LOCK THEM UP!

—Ben Garrison

Can you find Hillary's shoe?
I'll say it again. The evidence is there. Somebody just doesn't want to prosecute. Passing the buck to Congress. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'll say it again. Try to follow.

1. There was no "collusion" or "conspiracy" or whatever your want to call it.

2. How do we know? Because Mueller said so!

3. Since there was no underlying crime, Mueller was effectively investigating a non-crime.

4. You can't obstruct "justice" by opposing the investigation of a non-crime. Justice is truly served by halting such a futile and wasteful expenditure of public resources, not by prolonging it!

Now please try to tell me where I am wrong.

P.S. Thanks for the two Woody Allen clips. I enjoyed them, although I have no idea how they fit into this discussion.
Hell, Giuliani is stating its ok to take Russian help because it’s not a crime. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
That's a complete distortion. I watched Giuliani on Meet the Press this morning. He frustrated and demolished Chuck Todd. The way you and the left are spinning what Guiliani said is shameful and deceitful and pernicious.

Was it ok for the NY Times to publish the Pentagon Papers in 1971? The Supreme Court said yes. They didn't steal the papers, they published what was stolen by someone else. And that involved classified material, not campaign chatter.

When Wikileaks tossed all those DNC/John Podesta emails into the public domain, was the media "taking Russian help" to boost their readership/viewership by reporting it? Was that a crime?

Of course trump hammered home the embarrassing disclosures on the campaign stump! What was he supposed to do, ignore them?

Just like hildebeest hammered home that "grab em by the pussy" tape! You remember... the one she colluded with NBC/ABC to timely release for maximum embarrassment 3 weeks before Election Day? Why don't we spend $35 million investigating how that happened?

So what's it gonna be, Jaxson?

Do you want to argue the SCOTUS erred in its Pentagon Papers decision?

Or will you man up and admit Giuliani is right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yo..._United_States

Now please try to tell me where I am wrong.

P.S. Thanks for the two Woody Allen clips. I enjoyed them, although I have no idea how they fit into this discussion. Originally Posted by lustylad
WITH ALL DO RESPECT: EVEN IF I WANTED TO AND IF THE TWO GIFs FROM THE CASABLANCA MOVIE WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL, I HAVE NO HOPE YOUR COGNITIVE ABILITIES.

The ability for the President to use the Constitution to destroy anyone's claim that this is a nation of laws, and not euphemisms, is the point. You fill in the answer.

P.S. The movie clips are about the law and political stereotypes.

Precedent should be made now.