What are your top provider complaints?

Stay on subject please. Thread is about provider complaints. Not about various singing groups. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
you can't use a song to finish a thought ???
kills some of the

Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
part

topic
I hate getting told the rules to play on mmmm her field of dreams(no YT, errr rats) just as the P4P games begin
That YT way to long anyways, BUT title was a fit errr rats
^^^^^ This.

But a disclaimer:
I have zero patience regarding TCB. And, as I have limited availability to add another gal to my exsisting recurring dancecard, a gal needs a solid reputation before I think about browsing that aisle in candy land.

Thus, osd's "click" comment is the thing, during the actual date. Btw, good IOP helps the click thing. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
there be a song for that LOL but no click song from me till we get a ruling.

Click hell no can be found in posts n reports

but true click your right, is in person and or doing the deed
I guess I should have reworded this entire thread
Not like, what are the worst things a provider has done, but "what has been the determining factor between deciding if an appointment is good or great" Originally Posted by valkyra
For great;
Has to be an attractive girl.
Not charge more than I make in a year
She has to be friendly
Has to laugh
Have at least BBBJ, DATY, and great sex
Act like she had a good time.
Then for sure she is on my return list
For great;
Has to be an attractive girl. In my eyes
Not charge more than I make in a year
She has to be friendly
Has to laugh
Have at least BBBJ, DATY, and great sex
Act like she had a good time.
Then for sure she is on my return list Originally Posted by lilylivered
FIFY Sir
FIFY Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks
True words
"Beauty is in the eye of the guy buying a hooker"
Twitter begging.
Twitter begging. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
yup sure sign ta run
but fun reading
yet reading twitter whore wars better

edit add
gals that like outing, then tweet how much fun it was crushing somebody like its a ad
yup sure sign ta run
but fun reading
yet reading twitter whore wars better

edit add
gals that like outing, then tweet how much fun it was crushing somebody like its a ad Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Sad. Thats why I don't have twitter anymore. I'm here to work, not to create drama.
Sad. Thats why I don't have twitter anymore. I'm here to work, not to create drama. Originally Posted by valkyra
rats errr ops "Whew"

mmmm ether way, good move Sir
Lots of responses on here for what leads to a bad appointment. Obvious ones like bait and switch, unclean incall, disinterested personality, etc. Smoke smell is a deal breaker for me, I will immediately leave.

But to your actual question about what differentiates good from great, it depends on the guy as much as the girl and I've had this conversation many times over the years with providers (those who actually cared to talk and not rush on to the next appt). Some guys do this because they "need to", some do it because they "want to". Those that need to don't really care about much of anything other than price since the end result for everyone is the same. Their opinions are not what you're looking for.

Those that "want to" are generally more about the experience as opposed to the act itself. So cleanliness, accuracy of ads, accuracy of menu, hosting environment, attitude, personality etc. all factor into play with those types of guys.

A good appointment for me is any one where I feel safe, enjoy my time with the provider and the meeting goes as I anticipated. Also, while I fully recognize that this is a business transaction, a huge turn-off for me is feeling like a number. Don't let me know or feel like I'm the 5th appt of the day or there was someone else in that room 5 minutes before me. While that may very well be the case, I don't want to feel that way so figure out how to make our time and your efforts fresh.

Now a great appointment is all of the above, but I clicked with the provider and had chemistry either emotionally or physically (or both). I'll admit this is rare for me and why I don't often repeat. In all my years of hobbying there have been very few providers that I've seen more than 2-3 times. I like variety but if you're good, I'm likely to give you a second shot, but beyond that is rare unless I feel like there is more to gain from further meetings or we just have an awesome chemistry that I can't get enough of. I've had a few of those over the years where I just loved the appointments with them and never got tired of seeing them. In almost all those cases, the providers made me feel like they genuinely enjoyed my company as well. Who knows if that was true or just a really good act (but does it matter?), but that feeling is an important driver to the overall experience. Again its very, very rare for me but that's my best answer to your question.
Blah blah blah . Originally Posted by at002f
WTF dude
not going to read War & Peace

taint got all month, I need ta thank Lilly Pad in another thread
WTF dude
not going to read War & Peace

taint got all month, I need ta thank Lilly Pad in another thread Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sorry she asked, I answered. Carry on.
Sorry she asked, I answered. Carry on. Originally Posted by at002f
oh to Miss Sir
mmmmm ok forgiven
I also miss took you as mmmm to be safe na never mind
also thought a thread of mine mmmm ops that got moved

topic
when ya been seeing a Ahem lady for many years
and in public calls ya that sweet nothing cute nick name
ugh do ya know what its like being called "Boo Bear" in public
at a strip club with the guys n other Ahem Lady's n strippers gals
Duh I forgave her. Rats but didn't like it
WTF is wrong with I forgive ya my 2nd best cum dumpst..... never mind
I think I see the problem mmmm the "2nd" part

oh and one like for "War & Peace"
and carry on also Sir
Lots of responses on here for what leads to a bad appointment. Obvious ones like bait and switch, unclean incall, disinterested personality, etc. Smoke smell is a deal breaker for me, I will immediately leave.

But to your actual question about what differentiates good from great, it depends on the guy as much as the girl and I've had this conversation many times over the years with providers (those who actually cared to talk and not rush on to the next appt). Some guys do this because they "need to", some do it because they "want to". Those that need to don't really care about much of anything other than price since the end result for everyone is the same. Their opinions are not what you're looking for.

Those that "want to" are generally more about the experience as opposed to the act itself. So cleanliness, accuracy of ads, accuracy of menu, hosting environment, attitude, personality etc. all factor into play with those types of guys.

A good appointment for me is any one where I feel safe, enjoy my time with the provider and the meeting goes as I anticipated. Also, while I fully recognize that this is a business transaction, a huge turn-off for me is feeling like a number. Don't let me know or feel like I'm the 5th appt of the day or there was someone else in that room 5 minutes before me. While that may very well be the case, I don't want to feel that way so figure out how to make our time and your efforts fresh.

Now a great appointment is all of the above, but I clicked with the provider and had chemistry either emotionally or physically (or both). I'll admit this is rare for me and why I don't often repeat. In all my years of hobbying there have been very few providers that I've seen more than 2-3 times. I like variety but if you're good, I'm likely to give you a second shot, but beyond that is rare unless I feel like there is more to gain from further meetings or we just have an awesome chemistry that I can't get enough of. I've had a few of those over the years where I just loved the appointments with them and never got tired of seeing them. In almost all those cases, the providers made me feel like they genuinely enjoyed my company as well. Who knows if that was true or just a really good act (but does it matter?), but that feeling is an important driver to the overall experience. Again its very, very rare for me but that's my best answer to your question. Originally Posted by at002f
Thank you so much for your well though-out response.

I never thought about the difference between clients who "needed to" versus those who "wanted to", and you're absolutely right about the similarities between those and with providers with the same mindset.

That bit really spoke to me. Thank you for your input!
Thought mine was better but....