more rights to be taken away ?

I don't chase your posts. This site is not important to me... Originally Posted by VitaMan
7,556 posts say otherwise.
7,556 posts say otherwise. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That's kind of sad actually.... He probably doesn't have any real friends so this is where he lives.
That's kind of sad actually.... He probably doesn't have any real friends so this is where he lives. Originally Posted by texassapper
--- With Trump living in his head rent-free the whole time

I don't understand the OP. Only the second amendment decision was about a right and it was confirmed. Abortion was never a right according to the SCOTUS. It was a misunderstanding that cost the lives of over 40 million lives....oops!
7,556 posts say otherwise. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

And your 4,880 ?

But better ask TWK and the other 24/7 users. TWK up to 27,000 now ?
Democrats are demanding that Biden do SOMETHING and do it right now! That leaves out packing the court, so what can he do right now? Well, he can write an EO, setting up abortion clinics on government land like a National Park perhaps and do it in every state that outlaws abortion say Democrats.

Looked all a round for any poll showing abortion at the top of ANY poll but nope, best abortion as an issue can do is 3rd behind inflation and gas prices but most polls have it even further down the list behind crime which Democrats will have 4 months to show they are not willing to do anything about crime and will continue supporting the violent protesters against the police who have nothing what so ever to do with this issue. These animals just want any excuse to burn and destroy small businesses that also have nothing to do with abortion.