The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

It would be the most Cowboys season ever if they somehow went 12-5 but didn’t make the playoffs because Eagles win the division and Giants beat them out of one of the remaining wildcard spots.
Ha youre not wrong. With 3 wild card teams though, I think they would make it in with a 12 and 5 record.
Dallas sucks. Halftime. Losing 6-3 to (1-4) Detroit . 3rd game this year for Dallas where they don't score any TD in the first half.

Also they hurt themselves on offense in the first half with penalties: illegal block in the back, holding, false start.

They were going more yards backward than forward.

Dallas is the most penalized team in the NFL, the most # of penalties per game in the NFL, the most yards penalized per game in the NFL.

Dak sucks. I don't care if his finger is healthy. Bench him.

This tells the whole story.

5 turnovers by detroit helps the bois win. Another cupcake team next week
If you could read you would know they are not the most penalized team. Quit spewing giberish. They are number 5 before today.And bty, they kicked Detroits ass today.
A one win detroit team with the help of 5 turnovers!
24-6 with one td in the closing minute that most teams would have knelt down.
If you could read you would know they are not the most penalized team. Quit spewing giberish. They are number 5 before today.And bty, they kicked Detroits ass today. Originally Posted by majorjones

you can spin it anyway you want, Cowboys sucks and no amount of one wins here and one wins there will change that nor get them to another Super Bowl.
Cowboys up 49-29 over 3-4 Chicago Bears.

Enjoy it Cowboys fans cause it won't last.

The REAL Losing Cowboys will be back in 2 weeks after their bye week to play the Packers @ Lambeau field.

The REAL Losing Cowboys will be back in 2 weeks after their bye week to play the Packers @ Lambeau field. Originally Posted by CG2014
Packers are 3-4 as of now. Bill Parcells said "you are what your record says you are". Packers are going against Bill's tonight. There is a good possibility Packers will be 3-5 after the game. I think Cowboys got a decent chance of winning against Packers if Cowboys Defense can stay healthy. Defense is kind of banged up today although they showed up well. Time will tell.
Packers are 3-4 as of now. Bill Parcells said "you are what your record says you are". Packers are going against Bill's tonight. There is a good possibility Packers will be 3-5 after the game. I think Cowboys got a decent chance of winning against Packers if Cowboys Defense can stay healthy. Defense is kind of banged up today although they showed up well. Time will tell. Originally Posted by Speedjet
The Packers team that took the field against the Bills is a long way from a team that would scare anyone. Yeah they still got Aaron Rodgers behind center, but Rodgers has little to no protection and with the Oackers veteran receivers sidelined, he's got too much weight on his shoulders. If Dallas can figure out how to stop/contain the run during the bye week Rodgers will be in for another long day at the office
Cantgetenuff, I absolutely agree with your above assessment.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2022, 12:27 PM
Them Bills and Ravens are going to be hard to beat, these young quarterbacks are better than Rodgers and the old way of playing football of just staying in the pocket, them boys be running like running backs
Houston Astros playing the Philadelphia Phillies in Philadelphia. Houston Texans playing the Philadelphia Eagles at home in Houston. What are the odds of that happening?
Houston Astros playing the Philadelphia Phillies in Philadelphia. Houston Texans playing the Philadelphia Eagles at home in Houston. What are the odds of that happening? Originally Posted by CG2014
Same odds of a combined no hitter in a World Series.

That is a crazy coincidence.
Today is my First day on ECCIE since I started the thread. Cowboys are better than I expected, by a lot. But Dak looked like he was playing against a High School team last Sunday. Let's see what happens when the schedule gets harder.

I hope the Cowboys realize by now, that Pollard is twice as good as Elliot. I knew this at least 2 years ago.